Do you have experience from trade marketing and brand management from FMCG and wish to excel in a fast growing company?
This is the opportunity for you who wish to be a part of a dynamic and ambitious organisation and have marketing experience from FMCG. The Brand Manager role is multifunctional and your aim will be to maximise the brand potential through the development and implementation of brand marketing strategies. You will manage the entire marketing mix for the assigned brands and search for new innovative ways to find new smiling consumers for our brands via Swedish trade. Thus, you will be responsible also for trade marketing activities, mainly with a focus on the product on! Nicotine Pouches.
The Nicotine Pouch on! is a game changing nicotine product, developed by the Burger Söhne Group. Launched in the US, Sweden, Austria and Japan, on! has become one of the leaders in this new category, winning Best New Products Award 2018 in the USA, within its category.
The Burger Söhne Group (BS Group) is one of the international leaders in Cigar and Cigarillo markets as well as in innovative snus/nicotine containing products´ segment. The consumer is at center of our business and our mission is to have smiling consumers, loyal to our brands, in every continent!
Our goal is to bring enjoyment to our consumers, through innovation and steady improvement of quality. With us, you will be a part of a company with strong core values such as; honesty, openess and focus. To us, it is important to have fun on the journey, while keeping things simple and solid.
- Design and produce trade marketing materials (e.g. POS materials, displays, sales folders)
- Working closely together with Sales Manager and Sales Force, to find solutions, to build availability and visibility for on! Nicotine Pouches
- Working closely together with Key Account Manager to plan and execute tailor made solutions for chains and channels
- Executing trade related events and fairs to communicate our brands to the trade
- Analysing market trends and opportunities, commercialize and providing sales tools to Sales Force and Key Account Manager
- Acting as marketing sparring partner for Sales Manager to identify market opportunities, to develop market strategies and to implement agreed initiatives/activities in order to achieve overall company´s market objectives
- Responsible for the conception, planning, implementation and control of marketing measures for retailers, and consumers via retailers, taking into account the overall corporate strategy as well as the country-specific legal framework
- Development and management of local brand activity plans, timely execution of activities to ensure that brand objectives in respect to brand volumes are achieved
- Working closely with central marketing (Group Brand Directors) for positioning, materials and product development initiatives
- Participation in international BS Group marketing meetings and projects and ensure best practice sharing about new, innovative approaches, methods and tools within BS Group marketing community to implement and verify developed approaches and tools on country-specific level
The objective of the position is to lead and execute trade marketing related targets to reach volume, turnover and distribution concerning trade communication for our brands.
As a Brand Manager you will report to the Country Manager Sweden and Norway, and will be based in our office in Limhamn, Sweden. You will work closely to a team consisting of Sales Manager and Sales Force, Key Account Manager, Digital Manager, Consumer Activation Manager, Brand Ambassadors, Administrative Coordinator and Country Manager.
Frequent travelling in Sweden will be included in the role in order for you to support Sales Manager, Sales Force and Key Account Managers to execute solutions to serve agreed team targets.
You have several years of experience in Marketing with focus on trade marketing and/or brand management and product management for FMCG. Further, you have experience in managing multiple brands and have a know-how and interest in customer-relationship projects. It is a merit if you have experience in research about legal requirements as well understanding and implementing them. You are native in Swedish and fluent in English, both in writing and speach. You have a valid drivers license.
Moreover, you have a capability to analyse, commercialize and create tools to Sales Force and Key Account Manager which leading to reach agreed team targets. You act on your own initiative and have an ability to execute and establish direction consistent with the company´s vision and strategy, keeping yourself focused on key priorities by setting milestones to ensure things happen as planned. You have a clear and effective communication style and are constructive and a positive force in a team, sharing knowledge, experience and information with others. Since we are a developing organisation, we also see you contributing by being a promoter of change as well as a producer and promotor of creative ideas and solutions.
We look forward recieving your application (in English).