Opportunity to work as a Global Program Manager at a market leading company in the fueling industry!
Are you the next Global Program Manager to our world-known client in Malmö? As Program Manager you will get to lead small to large sized programs on a global level and be on the forefront of project management and project communication. This is the possibility to work with cross-functional teams in an innovative and ambitious environment!
We look forward to your application!
As a Global Program Manager, you will be a key-asset to the company and drive innovation and improvement through program management. You will get the chance to partner closely with Product Management, Engineering, and other cross-functional teams to translate the product vision into project plans within the overall NPI/PMO framework. You will work in an ambitious environment that drives innovation and creative thinking. You will get to manage communication with stakeholders and develop strategies to ensure status, accomplishments, issues, and risks are communicated clearly.
This is the possibility to be a part of a company that are global leaders in driving innovation and that lead every market they serve with focused expertise, progressive thinking and customer-inspired innovation. Do you want to be a part of their journey?
As Global Program Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead day to day activities of small to large sized programs in the portfolio of SW & Systems, Global Payment Solutions, or Hardware & Dispensers.
- Drive process discipline and accountability throughout the planning, execution, monitoring, and successful completion of projects.
- Track and report project metrics and deliverables through PMO tools.
- Understand the business processes enabled by the products supported and contribute to the solution definition. Clearly communicate all program-level financial commitments to core team members and stakeholders.
- Understand the technology concepts used on projects in enough depth to challenge assumptions, estimates, approaches, and risks. Possess general understanding of technical design, implementation, and quality assurance.
- Remain on the forefront of emerging industry practices. Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Flexible during times of change. Adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, peers, and other functional teams. Think outside the box to drive to creative solutions when challenges arise.
- Conflict management; ability to defuse tension among project team and facilitate constructive discussion to reach resolutions.
The assignment is located in Malmö and is a temporary employment of one year. You will be employed by TNG and work as a consultant for our customer in Malmö. There is a good opportunity for you to be offered a direct employment with our customer, after the assignment.
You will report to Director PMO who is located in the U.S.
To succeed and thrive as Global Program Manager you will need:
- A Bachelor´s Degree (or equivalent). Engineering or related field of study preferred.
- Several years of work experience in program or project management, or a related function working with technology products and/or services.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
It is also preferred if you acquire:
- PMP (or IPMA equivalent) certification.
- Experience managing new product/technology introductions.
- Experience in the retail petroleum industry.
It is of great importance that you have the ability to communicate in a precise and structured way and that you feel comfortable presenting to groups. You are aware of your own strengths and limitations and take advantage of learning and development opportunities to deepen your knowledge. You co-operate well with others and like to contribute with knowledge, experience and information for the advantage of the team. You have a strong drive and execute plans with commitment and determination.