IT Service Owner within infrastructure to Polypeptide in Malmö
Have you reached the level in your career where you have left the hands on work as a network and server technichan, working more with partners and delivering IT as a service? Then you might be the IT Service Owner within infrastructure that we are looking for.
As IT Service Owner for Infrastructure services at Polypeptide you will be responsible and the primary stakeholder for all Global Infrastructure services. The IT environment is oursourced and you will have daily contact with the company´s IT partners for both outsourced ServiceDesk, Infrastructure services, internal stakeholders and end users.
- You are part of the work of the setting the global yearly IT-roadmap for Network and Server Services.
- You shall have an architecture and design overview and security perspective to secure global maintenance of Server and Network services.
- You will provide technical expertise for the IT Services, engaged in the running and planning of IT Services, maintenance/development and requirements for the IT Services through its life cycle.
- As IT Service owner you are the point of contact for the business users to fulfill incident, requests and changes to ensure their operation on a day to day basis and is technical responsible for the securing IT partners administration, maintenance and support of the services.
- You are responsible for the communication around requests/changes for the IT Service solutions with the IT partners.
- As Service Owner you are responsible for documentation of the services and you will ensure that documentation is up to date and compliant with PolyPeptides QMS, GMP and GAMP.
You report to the Team Leader for IT Services.
The position is located in Malmö, but some travel will be required a few times a year to the other Polypetide sites in the US, India and France.
The Polypeptide IT organization is under strong development which requires a hands on and "can do attitude" and a person with strong operational skills.
You have a strong IT experience within infrastructure and good technical skills within the IT services you shall be responsible for.
- Bachelor´s degree in IT or a related field.
- You have experience from working in an outsourced IT environment and with ITIL processes, Incident, Service requests and Change Management
- You have a technical background within network and knowledge of WLAN, WAN, LAN, VLAN.
- You have knowledge of Windows servers, Active Directory, DNS.
- You have a natural drive of doing structured strategies, roadmaps, and execute on them.
- You are good in communicating, both in messages and strategies and have a strong ability in consolidating information and presenting your strategies/roadmaps to different stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
- GMP experience is desirable