AnoxKaldnes is looking for a Process Engineer - take the chance to work with microbiological solutions for wastewater!
As a Process Engineer at AnoxKaldnes you will get the opportunity to work in our innovative and collaborative environment in Lund! We continue to work with R&D to maintain our market leading position and we provide unique wastewater solutions all over the World. You will have a key position in the sales team as a Process Engineer by contributing with customized process design solutions. This is a chance to work at an international company and contribute to a more sustainable world.
Do you want to join us in our journey? We warmly welcome you to apply!
AnoxKaldnes has been on the cutting edge of microbiological solutions for wastewater for more than 30 years. We provide our unique wastewater solutions to clients all over the World. In order to maintain our market leading position, it is critical that we maintain a high standard of research and development and that includes understanding the market needs around the World. Our staff are actively involved in all the major markets with regular communication and activities on the ground in that local geography, for example doing pilot tests, conducting trainings, attending and presenting at conferences, meeting the end client and assisting our global network. At AnoxKaldnes we pride ourselves with our friendly, open and collaborative atmosphere. We can offer you freedom in return for responsibility. We are convinced that the right person for this job will have an exciting future!
As a Process Engineer you will be part of the sales team. Your technical focus will MBBR (Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor) solutions, but additional solutions such as mixing and clarification might be included as well. You will work with a variety of customers within exciting fields such as municipalities, pulp and paper, food and beverage and pharmaceutical.
Your responsibility will include to:
- Design of systems using AnoxKaldnes biological technologies.
- Cooperate with the sales engineer to analyze customer needs.
- Assist in the preparation and design of proposals and quotations.
- Prepare written offers and pricing.
- Evaluating/running models, reviewing drawings and writing operational descriptions.
- You will also collaborate and work closely with the local R&D department and other Veolia business units around the world.
This position is located to Lund. Training at site and start-ups for customers might be included in this position why we are looking for you who is opened to international travel. Overnight stays for the position are estimated to 10-20 per year.
You will be a part of the sales team, consisting of 7 people, and report to the Sales Manager at AnoxKaldnes. In total we are 35 employees at AnoxKaldnes.
To our team we are looking for you who have:
- BSc or MSc in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or Chemistry, or equivalent experience.
- Practical knowledge in wastewater treatment with experience working with process design, operations, commissioning or troubleshooting within wastewater treatment.
- Knowledge in full treatment plants and/or knowledge within MBBR is preferable.
- It is preferable if you have experience using GPS-X or BioWin or equivalent wastewater management tools.
- As you will work on the global market, it´s a prerequisite that you are fluent in English, spoken and written.
As a Process Engineer you will be responsible for delivering customized technical solutions to our customers why we are looking for you who is result oriented and with a can-do-attitude. You will be part of a team and work closely with others why we´re looking for you who enjoys helping and who cooperate well with others. Since you will work with several ongoing projects it´s key that you have a structured way of working.