Do you have an analytical and entrepreneurial mindset? Apply as Risk Analyst at SEB Non-Financial Risk in Stockholm!
Working as a Non-Financial Risk Analyst and participating in SEB’s International Trainee Programme will give you a unique opportunity to develop your professional skills in a modern and innovative company.
In your role at Non-Financial Risk at SEB you will take part in the development of the framework to manage SEB Group’s risk. Join our professional team and start an exciting career in a focus area within the field of banking!
As a trainee at SEB you will get the opportunity to develop an extensive network, gain a deep understanding of the financial industry and be professionally and personally challenged.
We offer you:
- A nine months trainee programme, starting September 2022, designed for professional and personal development
- Real business challenges to solve with other participants in the Trainee and Tech programmes, where you can create value and make a difference for SEB´s business and organisation
- The opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (due to ongoing pandemic the amount of travel and exchanges might be affected. The Trainee programme will follow the bank´s travel policy and restrictions regarding Covid- 19.)
- After completing the program, our goal is to offer you a full-time job in the role you have been accepted for
In this role you will constantly be challenged in identifying and evaluating new non-financial risks due to the rapid changes and development of the banking industry and in society. The Non-Financial Risk team at SEB Group is responsible for developing framework, processes, and systems to oversee risk management. As a trainee you will contribute to the development of new processes and framework in areas such as third-party risks, climate risks, cyber & technology risks, and data management risks. Your work tasks will for example include coordinating the reporting process by collecting, analysing, and packaging information. You will also participate in risk reviews with other stakeholders and deliver risk data for senior management and the Board of Directors at SEB Group.
You will work in an experienced and professional team of 15 colleagues based in Stockholm but also get the opportunity to broaden your professional network through international partner networks.
Your future manager, Finn Wallman, describes the work at SEB Investment Management:
"Without a doubt the most rapidly evolving risk area within Group Risk, reflecting the transformation of the banking industry in terms of new technologies, new business models and increased data availability. Probably the best, and most exciting risk area, in the world."
We are looking for you with passion for business and a changing environment. We like you to challenge us, now and for the future.
We are looking for you who:
- Have an academic degree in Engineering, Finance or Economics
- Have graduated before programme start or within the last five years
- It is meritorious if you have some work experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English and preferably Swedish as well
It is a plus if you have prior working experience, working with customer service or other service areas and studying or working abroad.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you are a team player with a sharp analytical mindset with ability to transform theory into action. Your curious and result driven personality, combined with a humble and professional attitude, always thinking in new inventive ways, will set the perfect conditions for a valuable trainee programme and future career.
Welcome to SEB!