Frågor om jobbet
Kontakta din rekryterare
Opportunity to be part of a pioneering team providing business intelligence solutions at Bureau van Dijk in Stockholm.
As an Account Manager at Bureau van Dijk in Stockholm you will be part of one of the world leading providers of sophisticated business intelligence. Bureau van Dijk’s state of the art solutions that cover all areas within business intelligence help clients minimize risk, make complex analyses and identify business opportunities in the areas of e.g. credit, procurement and compliance
TNG is looking for an additional team player who can support Bureau van Dijks successful growth rates within complex solution selling, in a competitive but also comfortable work environment.
We offer a position in central Stockholm in a dynamic environment with highly skilled colleagues:
• A challenging position with international opportunities at one of our 32 offices worldwide
• State of the art products in a rapidly growing company
• An influential role
• Participation in the planning of your work
• A steep learning curve.
As an Account Manager your focus will be on developing new business opportunities and further expand existing customer relationships. You will be coached by and report to Swedish Country Manager.
- Target and manage the region´s largest multinationals and financial institutions
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to delivery and account management
- Create interest and conduct meetings and negotiations on specialist and senior management level
- Build and maintain strong relationships
- Proactively develop and sustain in-depth knowledge of Burean van Dijk´s products and services, industry trends and competition.
The position requires travelling, mainly in the Nordic region.
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in selling complex solutions is a benefit
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management and organizational skills
- Self-driven, motivated, outgoing and results oriented personality
- Fluency in English is required, Swedish and/or Finnish is desirable.