Do you want to facilitate an all agile method of working in our tribe? Apply for the role as Agile Solution Coordinator at SEB!
Kick-start your tech career at SEB by joining SEB’s Tech Programme! As a fresh graduate, or early in your IT tech profession, you’ll have a unique opportunity to develop into a tech specialist at one of the largest IT-employers in Sweden.
You are recruited to a specific position as an Agile Solution Coordinator in the Institutional Global Custody Tribe right from the start. This is an exciting area where you will join our tribe and work with our global platform, Investor World.
You will also have the opportunity to build a valuable network, engaging in cross collaboration activities, help us solve real business challenges and have a really fun job where you can develop within the tech profession. Not bad, right?
Welcome with your application!
At SEB, we embrace innovative ideas and digital solutions that make life easier for our customers. We constantly adopt our ways of working to meet tomorrow´s challenges. We create opportunities for development and we always want our employees to feel appreciated, included and committed. If you have the ambition, we will give you the tools to succeed.
- A six months career programme within IT tech, designed for professional and personal development
- Real business challenges where you can make a real difference for the SEB business and organisation
- Full-time employment with market salary and access to SEB´s employee benefits
Your specific position:
In this position you will work in an environment where our business areas, Operations and IT are working seamlessly together to deliver business and client value. As an Agile Solution Coordinator you will support our agile way of working and drive coordination activities, facilitating workshops etc. You will also manage development activities within a team or across several teams and with our partner.
You can expect a varied workday where communication, drive and planning skills are key to delivery. Also you will interact with team leaders, product owners, SCRUM masters, release managers, test managers, lead designers and developers regularly.
About SEB´s Tech Programme:
This is an ambitious programme, aiming to find new specialists that will contribute to the development of SEB and become real gurus for the future.
- You will start your six months programme in September 2019 with around twelve other tech professionals
- The programme has three major parts: learning your new professional role, participation in projects cross SEB and training sessions with participants in the programme as well as from the Trainee programme.
- The projects are real business challenges and cross-collaborative activities, where you will solve problems, gain knowledge and contribute to SEB´s business development.
- Curious about the other positions in the programme? You can find them all here: https://www.tng.se/seb-it-tech-program
We are looking for people who are passionate about IT tech and curious about working in a bank. And we need you to help and challenge us! We know the importance of staying ahead and to achieve greatness you might fail a few times first. With us you have a great opportunity to make a difference! To enjoy working at SEB you are passionate, humble and possess a potential and desire to lead yourself and others.
Your future manager, Maria Åhlin, describes the work in the Institutional Global Custody Tribe:
"You will have a unique opportunity to learn more about both banking and IT in a stimulating and changing environment. You will also get the chance to shape your role depending on your determination and strengths. It will become what you make of it and in this I will support you."
We will provide you with everything we can for you to get a kick-start in SEB. In return, we ask for this:
- An academic degree in IT and/or Business, Economy, Behavioural Science or equivalent.
- You have graduated or will soon graduate and may have some work experience.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and Swedish.
It is not a requirement but a plus if you have acquired experience through leading projects, have worked within customer service or other service areas and studying/working abroad.
You strongly believe in an agile way of working and in continuous improvements. You enjoy an innovative and customer focused environment where your contribution adds value in the daily support to the team. Since your days will vary you need to be able to rapidly change your focus when needed as well as structure, plan and drive your own work.