Frågor om jobbet? Kontakta din rekryterare för mer information
0734 34 64 82Skicka e-post
Do you want to work with infrastructure and have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues all over SEB? Apply for this role!
Kick-start your tech career at SEB by joining SEB’s Tech Programme! As a fresh graduate, or early in your IT tech profession, you will have a unique opportunity to develop into a tech specialist at one of the largest IT employers in Sweden.
You are recruited to a specific position as a Service and Delivery Responsible at ITS Hosting & Integration right from the start. This is an exciting area where we, the Windows Infrastructure team are responsible for the delivery and development of the Windows server environments.
You will also have the opportunity to build a valuable network, engaging in cross collaboration activities, help us solve real business challenges and have a really fun job where you can develop within the tech profession. Not bad, right?
Welcome with your application!
At SEB, we embrace innovative ideas and digital solutions that make life easier for our customers. We constantly adopt our ways of working to meet tomorrow´s challenges. We create opportunities for development and we always want our employees to feel appreciated, included and committed. If you have the ambition, we will give you the tools to succeed.
- A six months career programme within IT tech, designed for professional and personal development
- Real business challenges where you can make a real difference for the SEB business and organisation
- Full-time employment with market salary and access to SEB´s employee benefits
Your specific position:
You will work with Windows Infrastructure, Windows Applications and SQL and have contact with IT delivery areas all over SEB. You will have a leading role in representing and communicating our services and technical platform to different forums. You will belong to a team of competent colleagues from whom you can learn a lot and who will welcome you with a smile.
From day one, you are recruited to a role as Service and Delivery Responsible at the division Business Support and ITS Hosting & Integration, which will be your home department. You will get a good understanding and learn important things about the banking industry in close collaboration with our business unit and customers.
About SEB´s Tech Programme:
This is an ambitious programme, aiming to find new specialists that will contribute to the development of SEB and become real gurus for the future.
- You will start your six months programme in September 2019 with around twelve other tech professionals
- The programme has three major parts: learning your new professional role, participation in projects cross SEB and training sessions with participants in the programme as well as from the Trainee programme.
- The projects are real business challenges and cross-collaborative activities, where you will solve problems, gain knowledge and contribute to SEB´s business development.
- Curious about the other positions in the programme? You can find them all here: https://www.tng.se/seb-it-tech-program
We are looking for people who are passionate about IT tech and curious about working in a bank. And we need you to help and challenge us! We know the importance of staying ahead and that to achieve greatness, you might fail a few times first. With us you have a great opportunity to make a difference! To enjoy working at SEB you are passionate, humble and possess a potential and desire to lead yourself and others.
Your future manager, Pär Helmersson, describes the work in ITS Hosting & Integration:
"We have fun together both at work and outside. We sometimes end up at SEB´s top floor, the roof terrace, and celebrate our achievements together. Come and join us, I guarantee it will be fun!"
We will provide you with everything we can for you to get a kick-start in SEB. In return, we ask for this:
- An academic degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent.
- You have graduated or will soon graduate and may have some work experience.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
It is not a requirement but a plus if you have acquired experience through leading projects, have worked within customer service or other service areas and studying/working abroad.
You are communicative, take initiative and have a genuine interest in technology.