Do you want to get to know SEB´s Mid Corp clients? Apply to the SEB trainee position as an Account Manager in Stockholm!
As a trainee in SEB’s International Trainee Programme you will have a unique opportunity to develop an extensive network and a deep understanding of banking and finance as well as being professionally and personally challenged.
You are recruited to a specific position - Account Manager within Mid Corp - right from the start. This is an exciting area where we deliver world class service to SEB´s customers, keeping their best in our interest at all times. You will get an in-depth knowledge of SEB, as well as an option to expand your programme with one month international internship abroad. You will also have the opportunity to influence the content of your trainee programme based on your ambitions and role. Sounds great, right?
Welcome with your application!
SEB strives to be a workplace that attracts and retains people who want to grow and develop with us, and enjoy helping our customers achieving their goals. We create opportunities for development and want our employees always to feel appreciated, included and committed.
- A nine months trainee programme, designed for professional and personal challenges
- Opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (personal option)
- Full-time employment with market salary and access to SEB´s employee benefits
Your trainee position:
As Account Manager within Mid Corp you will be part of a team with responsibility for several medium-sized corporates. You will coordinate and perform relevant analysis with focus on understanding the client´s business and needs. On a daily basis you will manage the client´s credit limits, ensure that relevant agreements and documents are in place and work proactively to support the client. In addition, you will be a natural part of the business team and participate in client meetings. You will have good opportunities to develop - both in your profession and as a person.
From day one, you will work as an Account Manager within Mid Corp, which will be your home unit throughout the trainee programme. Together with your personal tutor you will design a tailor-made learning journey that will include everything from product development to field trips and practical work in units at both the home division and other SEB divisions.
About the International Trainee Programme:
- The trainee programme consists of three main parts: common SEB courses, individual development, cross collaboration activities and on-the-job training.
- The common courses are divided into blocks and include communication & negotiation skills, agile way of working and personal development & self-awareness.
- Exchanges with other units in and outside your home country will be a natural part of the trainee programme.
- You also have the option to add a month´s internship abroad after the main programme.
- You will start the programme in September 2019 together with around twenty other trainees.
- Curious about the other positions? Find them here: https://www.tng.se/seb-trainee-program
We are looking for people who want to disrupt and help us with our digital transformation. There are many new players in the field of banking and we need to be quick on our feet and challenge ourselves daily. Here you have a great opportunity to make a difference!
To enjoy working at SEB you are passionate, humble and possess a potential and desire to lead yourself and others. Our vision is to deliver world class service and therefore we look for committed and customer driven people who collaborate and strive for simplicity.
Your future manager, Adam Sand, describes the work in department Mid Corp:
"Here at Mid Corp you will get the best insight of what a bank does. We are close to the clients but also close to all different areas of the bank. If you want a 360 view of your future employer - this is it!"
We will provide you with everything we can for you to get a kick-start career in SEB. In return, we ask for this:
- an academic degree in Finance, Economics, IT, Engineering, Behavioural Science or equivalent
- you are, or soon to be, graduated and have some work experience
- fluent in written and spoken English
It is not a requirement but a plus if you have experience acquired through leading projects, have worked within customer service or other service areas and studying/working abroad.
You will be a part of a great team where your ability to take initiative and responsibility is important to develop and thrive. Since we always put our clients first, you need an eye for business, an innovative mindset and an ability to see things from different perspectives. We always strive to find new and digital ways to help our customers therefore you need to have a focus on process efficiency and an interest in technical development.