Interested in IT and end user solutions? Apply to the trainee position as Service Delivery Responsible in Stockholm!
As a trainee in SEB’s International Trainee Programme you will have a unique opportunity to develop an extensive network and a deep understanding of banking and finance as well as being professionally and personally challenged.
You are recruited as Service Delivery Responsible to ITS Service Area End User, an exciting area where we make sure that SEB´s 15,000 employees are provided with the best IT solutions. You will get an in-depth knowledge of SEB, as well as an option to expand your programme with one month international internship abroad. You will also have the opportunity to influence the content of your trainee programme based on your ambitions and role. Sounds great, right?
Welcome with your application!
SEB strives to be a workplace that attracts and retains people who want to grow and develop with us, and enjoy helping our customers achieving their goals. We create opportunities for development and want our employees always to feel appreciated, included and committed.
- A nine months trainee programme, designed for professional and personal challenges
- Opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (personal option)
- Full-time employment with market salary and access to SEB´s employee benefits
Your trainee position:
You will work in the Workplace team, responsible for hardware, print, support and services such as e-mail. The services are provided internally and through suppliers. The Service Delivery Responsible is in charge of development, maintenance and delivery of services related to this area. We strive to continuously develop the SEB workplace to remain attractive for our employees.
From day one, you will work as a Service Delivery Responsible in the department ITS Service Area End User. This department will be your home unit throughout the trainee programme. Together with your personal tutor you will design a tailor-made learning journey that will include everything from product development to field trips and practical work in units at both the home division and other SEB divisions.
About the International Trainee Programme:
- The trainee programme consists of three main parts: common SEB courses, individual development, cross collaboration activities and on-the-job training.
- The common courses are divided into blocks and include communication & negotiation skills, agile way of working and personal development & self-awareness.
- Exchanges with other units in and outside your home country will be a natural part of the trainee programme.
- You also have the option to add a month´s internship abroad after the main programme.
- You will start the programme in September 2019 together with around twenty other trainees.
- Curious about the other positions? Find them here: https://www.tng.se/seb-trainee-program
We are looking for people who want to disrupt and help us with our digital transformation. There are many new players in the field of banking and we need to be quick on our feet and challenge ourselves daily. Here you have a great opportunity to make a difference!
To enjoy working at SEB you are passionate, humble and possess a potential and desire to lead yourself and others. Our vision is to deliver world class service and therefore we look for committed and customer driven people who collaborate and strive for simplicity.
Your future manager, Lars Jacobsson, describes the work in the ITS Service Area End User department:
"It´s a busy part of the bank in a dynamic environment where every day is different from the next. It´s exciting and challenging to find solutions that meet the end users´ expectations and needs."
We will provide you with everything we can for you to get a kick-start career in SEB. In return, we ask for this:
- an academic degree in Finance, Economics, IT or equivalent
- you are, or soon to be, graduated and have some work experience
- fluent in written and spoken English and Swedish
It is not a requirement but a plus if you have experience acquired through leading projects, have worked within customer service or other service areas and studying/working abroad.
You enjoy meeting a variety of people since you will work with colleagues in many different teams and suppliers in the different areas. Since you will work in a rather complex environment you need to have sound judgement and good analytical skills.