Here you will find information about the contract terms of your membership in TNG Group AB Talent Network. You will also get information about how we use your information and what benefits are included.
THIS IS INCLUDED IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Your own membership account that you can update whenever you want
- Free access to apply for all vacancies at TNG
- Fast application processes. Application details are saved so you can reuse them the next time you apply for a job
- Free access to follow your application digitally throughout the application process
- Guarantee that your application is handled in an open-minded manner and in accordance with applicable legislation
- Automatic match to suitable jobs according to your registered profile
- Newsletter about trends and tips about career and job searching
- Fully searchable by TNG’s recruiters with the possibility of being personally contacted about relevant job offers
- Offers and discounts at TNG’s partners
HOW YOUR MEMBERSHIP WORKS – ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT
- It’s free to register and be a member of the TNG Group AB Talent Network. Your membership is activated by registering your contact information, accepting the membership conditions and by activating your account.
- Your membership is linked to your email address. The email address is your user name and serves as an identification for your membership. More than one user cannot have the same email address.
- When you apply for a job for the first time, or register with the TNG Group AB Talent Network, an activation link is sent to the registered email address. Through this link you can easily choose your password and create your own account. The account can only be managed by you and by employees at TNG who have been granted rights to administer user accounts. Anyone who has access to the e-mail address and password can update, change or delete the user account. Therefore, handle your password securely and make sure only you have access to it.
- It is primarily you as a member who is responsible for keeping your information updated and accurate. This applies to information such as name, address, mobile number and e-mail address, but also your CV, knowledge and experience. If you have accurate and updated information, it is easier for us to match you to the right job. As an alternative to updating your information, you can email us at email@example.com and we will update your information for you. However, we recommend that you log in and update yourself based on a data security point of view.
- You can terminate your membership at any time. You can do this by logging in at tng.se/talent-network or by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org informing us that you want to delete your profile.
- If you have not logged in or updated your account within three (3) years from registration, your account will automatically be deleted. We will remind you shortly before these three (3) years have passed so you get the chance to update and keep your account, so you can remain as a member of the TNG Group AB Talent Network.
APPLICATION TO A JOB VACANCY
- Your application for an advertised job vacancy is handled by TNG in order to find the best suited applicant for the job and for activities related to this process. We work with unbiased recruitment and in a recruitment process we will only use the information that you have registered, and which are essential for the specific job.
- Application information that you provide when you apply for a service may be matched against other job vacancies, which means that you can be contacted regarding other jobs than the one you applied for initially. We will contact you via e-mail, telephone or other digital and social media channels.
- Please note that if you delete your account and at the same time have applied for a vacant job, your application will also be deleted, and you will no longer be a candidate for this job.
TESTS AND TEST RESULTS
- As part of our unbiased application process for a job, you will have to carry out work psychological screening tests based on the hiring company’s competence profile. Test results together with your application are important parts of the basis we use to objectively match you to the right job.
- Your test results are protected from unauthorized personnel and only TNG’s employees who work with the appointment of vacancies have access to the result. The test results may also be communicated to TNG’s customer for a specific recruitment or staffing assignment that you have applied for. The test result is saved in the test supplier Cut-e´s computer system for 24 months after that the result is automatically cancelled. Your test results at the test supplier are protected against improper access in accordance with applicable data protection legislation (GDPR).
- The test result may be used when matching other jobs than those you applied for at TNG; as long as your test results are current.
- As a member of the TNG Group AB Talent Network, you will receive ongoing career tips, job offers, and news sent to you. We will send information and inspiration via e-mail and can also contact you by phone. You can, logged in at your own profile, choose to unsubscribe for mailing by email. In every e-mail with marketing content, there is a link where you can choose to unsubscribe from similar communications.
- As a member you can follow your application throughout the recruitment in order to keep you updated on how the process goes without having to contact the responsible recruiter.
- Membership offers in the TNG Group AB Talent Network vary and are adapted to you as a member based on your registered knowledge and skills, previously applied jobs and / or your attached CV or social profile.
- To give you as relevant an offer as possible, TNG can analyse your registered information and information about which jobs you have applied for as a basis for better service and personal offers. Your personal data can be used to convey offers and other information through ”digital communication”, eg. social media and other digital communication networks.
CHANGES IN MEMBERSHIP TERMS
- TNG reserves the right to make changes to the terms mentioned above. Significant changes to the terms are communicated digitally and the latest version is posted on www.tng.se/talent-network/membership-terms
How do we use and protect your personal information?
DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
All personal data that we at TNG may receive are handled in accordance with applicable Data Protection Regulations – as from May 25 – 2018, the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will apply to the processing of personal data .
1. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- E-mail address
- Mobile phone number
- Competences and previous experience through your CV and the knowledge and experience you register on your profile
- LinkedIn or Facebook profile, if you registered your application through any of these channels
- Test results, if you performed tests as part of a recruitment process.
- Photography, if we asked to take a picture of you at the end of a recruitment process
- Other personal information you choose to share with TNG in your CV and other uploaded documents *
* TNG advises you not to provide us with sensitive personal data regarding ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or philosophical beliefs; membership of trade union, information regarding health and sexual orientation. We therefore reserve the right to, without your consent, delete any information of a sensitive nature as described above, as well as personal information relating to persons other than yourself.
2. WHY AND HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION?
The information will be used to:
- manage your application for job vacancies
- offer you jobs related to your wishes and your competencies as well as to provide you with personalized offers, information or invitations that we consider could be interesting for you via e-mail, digital and social media.
- continuous communication about the jobs you applied for via TNG
- other statistical purposes, e.g. to maintain and develop the quality of our services
3. WITH WHO DO WE SHARE INFORMATION?
We may share your personal information with service providers we use to perform services on our behalf (such as technical, administrative, market, or other services) when required for the purposes mentioned above. These service providers are prohibited to use your personal data for their own purposes.
Your personal data may also be disclosed when required by law such as, for example, the Discrimination Act or to Datainspektionen (The Swedish Data Protection Authority).
4. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
You have the right to terminate your membership at any time by deleting your profile at TNG’s website. As an alternative, you can request that we delete personal information that we have collected about you, including your profile. When you delete your profile, all information in our systems disappears.
Note that there is one exception to complete deletion; If you have applied for a job through TNG, we are obligated to save your application documents for 24 months after the end of the recruitment process with reference to the Discrimination Act. If you delete your profile within 24 months of the completed recruitment process, your documents are saved anonymously and can only be generated by the Data Protection Officer at TNG. When 24 months have passed, your data is automatically deleted in full.
You have the right to access the personal information we process that applies to you, via a registry extract. You also have the right to request that we correct or delete information that is incorrect or incomplete. Registry excerpts are free of charge at one time a year, if you wish a registry extract more than one time during the same year, we charge an administrative fee of SEK 395 per occasion.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or would like to use the rights mentioned above a, please contact us at email@example.com
If you believe that our processing is in any way illegal, you have the right to make a notification to Datainspektionen, see www.datainspektionen.se for information on how to proceed.
5. WHEN DO WE DELETE THE INFORMATION?
You own the information that is registered on your profile and can choose to delete parts of the information or your entire account yourself.
If you, as a member, have not logged in or updated your account during a three (3) year period, your account will automatically be deleted. We will remind you shortly before these three (3) years have passed so you get the chance to update your account if you wish to remain as a member of the TNG Group AB Talent Network.
We reserve the right to delete user accounts if we see that the account is misused in any way, if the account is created for purposes other than seeking work and to be part of our professional network, if registered individual in some way makes threats to our staff or otherwise behave inappropriately.
If you contact us and wish your information to be deleted, we are no longer legally obliged to retain the information. See the exception described in paragraph 4 above.
6. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSOR
Personal data processor is:
TNG Group AB (org nr 556648-2781)
Västra järnvägsgatan 15
111 64 Stockholm
Ada Digital AB (org nr 559161-8227)
111 23 Stockholm
Responsible for contact regarding personal data is Data Protection Officer – Anna Idrestam.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. CHANGES AND ADJUSTMENTS
The information stated above can be changed and adjusted due to technical development, changes in the applicable Data Protection Act or changes to TNG’s routines, organization or business strategy. We recommend that you sometimes visit our website to read an updated version of the information.
However, if we make some extensive changes to how we process your personal data, we will first provide you with information and give you the opportunity to take a stand regarding these new terms and conditions and then act according to your own wishes.
The agreement of membership of the TNG Group AB Talent Network is valid until terminated by one of the parties. You can always manage your membership at www.tng.se/talent-network