Apis Training in Stockholm is looking to hire a 3GPP Instructor. Are you that person? Read more and apply to the job today!
Do you want to work at an international company where you will get the opportunity to develop your technical skills and educate others? Do you also enjoy traveling? Then this is the job for you - Apis Training in Stockholm are now looking to hire a 3GPP Instructor / Trainer / Teacher. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
This is a perfect match for you who have a big technical interest and cannot wait to share your knowledge with others. Apis Training is an international company that really is at the forefront of technology and works primarily with giant companies as clients. Here you will have the opportunity to develop yourself, your skills and travel around the world at the same time. In this role, you become an important part of a company that has been educating the world since 1994, Apis Training has clients in over 80 countries.
- Research within the field of 3GPP, create and deliver training and develop the training as the technology changes
- You are responsible for developing your own courses and course material, and posts on social media
- You deliver your own courses in classroom on-site both in Stockholm and at clients around the world
- Apis delivers online classes where you will be the one attending and recording them
- Research what is interesting and relevant in the industry from Apis perspective
In the role of 3GPP Instructor / Teacher / Trainer, you are based at the Stockholm office, which is located on the south side of town. In the role you travel a lot, about 60 travel days a year. You control your own working hours, but of course you adapt to the clients´ needs as much as possible. The job is full time and starts as soon as the right person is available.
- 2-3 years of technical mobile telecom experience in generic 3GPP network/networking
- Academic degree within technical area
- Good general IT-knowledge e.g. Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English, speaking and writing fluent
- Swedish knowledge, experience from telecom vendor or operator and/or pedagogical/communication background is beneficial
When it comes to personal qualities, you should have a positive attitude, be pedagogical and communicative since the main purpose is to educate others. The role involves a lot of research, so it is also important that you have a great technical interest and always want to learn more about the field. You are easy to collaborate with and are straight forward, as well as, honest in your communication. This will be crucial to succeed in this role since it requires a great deal of responsibility and initiative taking. Finally, you like to share knowledge with your colleagues, in the classroom, but also in front of a camera.
We do not accept applications by email, we only accept applications through this advertisement.