Cloud and Virtualization Instructor / Teacher / Trainer at Apis Training in Stockholm. Read more and apply today!
Do you have a big interest in technology and can’t wait to share your knowledge with others? This is your chance - Apis Training in Stockholm are now looking for a Cloud and Virtualization Instructor / Teacher / Trainer. Apis Training offers you a great workplace where you will have the opportunity to share your knowledge with others, and travel around the world at the same time. We are looking forward to receive your application!
In this role, you become an important part of Apis Training who has been educating the world since 1994 and has clients in over 80 countries. This is an international company that really is at the forefront of technology and works primarily with giant companies as clients. Here you will have the opportunity to develop yourself, your skills and travel around the world at the same time.
- Research within the field of clouding, create and deliver training and develop the training as the technology changes
- You are responsible for developing your own courses and course material and posts on social media
- You deliver your own courses in classroom on-site both in Stockholm and at clients´ locations around the world
- Apis delivers online classes where you will be the one attending and recording them
- Research what is interesting and relevant in the industry from Apis perspective
In the role of Cloud and Virtualization Instructor / Teacher / Trainer, you are based at the Stockholm office, which is located on the south side of town. In the role you travel a lot, about 60 travel days a year. You control your own working hours, but of course you adapt to the clients´ needs as much as possible. The job is full time and starts as soon as the right person is available.
In this role, we value personal qualities highly but to succeed in the role we see that you have:
- 2-3 years of IT, cloud computing, virtualization, Open Source. Both theoretical and practical skills are required
- Academic degree within technical area
- Good general IT-knowledge e.g. Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English, speaking and writing fluent
- Swedish knowledge and/or background in large business environments, telecom operators or other relevant area is meriting, and pedagogical/communication background is beneficial
When it comes to personal qualities, you should have a positive attitude, be pedagogical and communicative since the main purpose is to educate others. The role involves a lot of research, so it is also important that you have a great technical interest and always want to learn more about the field. You are easy to collaborate with and are straight forward, as well as, honest in your communication. This will be crucial to succeed in this role since it requires a great deal of responsibility and initiative taking. Finally, you like to share knowledge with your colleagues, in the classroom, but also in front of a camera.
We do not accept applications by email, we only accept applications through this advertisement.