Are you looking for an opportunity to work within supply chain in an international FMCG environment?
Are you interested in taking on an important role within our planning process, with the purpose of predicting future demand as well as achieving good customer service and cost control? As a Demand planner at Findus you will be analysing and assessing our demand, with the help of marketing information and sales history. You will be working closely with our sales and marketing department aiming to continuously improve our forecasts and secure service to our customers.
We look forward to receiving your application!
As a Demand Planner you will be a part of an international organization and become part of a fast-moving company where we have passion for food. We work close together as a team, helping each other when needed. We encourage new ideas and you are able to implement and improve our processes. As a company, we have a sustainable mindset for a better future. We believe in our employees, because we know that great people make the difference.
As a Demand Planner you are responsible for the customer segment Retail and your main tasks will be to:
- Work as a Business Partner to the local Sales Directors in the Demand Planning process.
- Analyze historical data and commercial information to act proactively and secure excellent forecast reliability.
- Coordinate information between different departments and stakeholders, making sure that decisions are aligned and that we fulfill our customer´s needs.
- Report and follow up on Supply Chain KPIs, enabling us to continuously improve our processes.
- Represent Supply Chain in Nomad Foods Integrated Business Planning process.
- Local lead in process development and other improvement projects.
You will be part of the Swedish Supply Chain team located in Malmö, and will be reporting to the Supply Chain Manager.
We believe that you have a BSc or MSc within engineering/business administration or higher education within supply chain management. Several years of experience within supply chain, preferably within demand planning, is regarded as equivalent to the educational requirement.
It is an advantage if you have experience from planning within supply chain management. As well is having experience from working in the production industry and/or within FMCG.
You have strong skills in Microsoft Excel. Experience in the use of ERP systems and SAP is seen as an advantage. Since you will be working with national as well as international contacts, we expect you to be proficient in both Swedish and English.
In addition, you are good at solving problems and performing tasks efficiently. You have a thorough and systematic approach to your work. You enjoy being part of a team and since you will have many internal contacts in this position, your ability to cooperate well with others is essential.
Please apply with your resume written in English!