Are you the go-to person when it comes to support and guide companies in HESQ matters?
We are now looking for a HESQ-manager (Occupational Safety and Health including Security, Environment, Quality including Chemical Compliance and Process Safety).
You will act as a role model for the organization when it comes to HESQ matters, which means you will promote HESQ throughout the organization and ensure use of the standardized tools. The assignment starts immediately and candidates who are available within 4 weeks will be prioritized.
This is an opportunity to quickly take lead in HESQ-matters in an international enviroment with strong growth. We offer:
- Close collaboration with skilled and motivated collegues in Göteborg and world wide
- Opportunity to professional development
- Opportunity to take lead and be the go-to person in all HESQ-matters
In this role you will advise and support the organization in all HESQ related matters, such as:
- Ensure safe service and field work routines.
- Quality assurance and market access compliance of all own and outsourced manufacturing of equipment and product stewardship.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Contribute to increased awareness of Safety Leadership.
- Assist Line Management to develop safe ways of working with regards to the business.
- Ensure all incidents are recorded, reported and investigated as required.
- Lead and/or participate in internal HESQ audits and investigations of major (potential) incidents.
- Maintain tools to support the Line Managers in terms of adequate risk assessments, standards and procedures related to HESQ.
- Maintain and support the umbrella ISO certification for the company.
- Develop and maintain Governance Center consisting of the Company´s work processes and directives.
You will act as a role model for the organization when it comes to HESQ matters, which means you will promote HESQ throughout the organization and ensure use of the standardized tools. You will also identify and form a close collaboration with elevant contacts with the HESQ in mother company.
You will work in modern premises located in Gothenburg and if you commute you are close to public transport. The assignment is estimated to 6 months, but for the right candidate there is a possibility for extension.
The right candidate will have relevant experience from HESQ-tasks, an University Degree in a relevant discipline: Quality/Risk Management, Engineering, Scientific or higher education. Good knowledge of relevant certification standards; ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 is a must. Good knowledge of the market and products and solid experience from the Marine Industry is an advantage, Fluent in English.
Personal skills will be highly valued and the right candidate demonstrate a great ability to interact with people.