Sales Manager After Sales within Green Technology to international company in Gothenburg
The company’s mission is to provide technologies to enable a greener industry. Do you want help them to promote a healthy planet for future generations? We are now looking for a Sales Manager After Sales who will strengthen our team.
The assignment starts immediately and candidates who are available now will be prioritized. Welcome with your application today!
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading innovative global company in front of green technology with strong growth. An open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development.
- Establishing long term relationships with new and existing customers by optimizing and maintaining customer relations
- Represent the company on the aftermarket in terms of spares, service, upgrade/update solutions etc.
- Negotiate new service agreements and follow up- and maintain existing agreements
- Be a part of the team developing and extending teh companys service concept and offerings - Suggests new technologies and product modifications to assure that current and future products meet customers needs
- Construct internal network and cooperate with our disciplines to secure that we can meet customer expectations
- Services customers in accordance with external expectations and internal organizational standards and direction
- Secure customers are respecting agreed terms & conditions including payment in time to meet targets
- Be an important link between the After Sales and Sales department
You will work in modern premises located in Gothenburg and if you commute you are close to public transport. The assignment is estimated one year (12 months), but for the right candidate there is a possibility for extension.
To succeed in the role you need to have proven experience of working in a similar position within Aftermarket, experience from fast paced and international company is advantageous. You have at least a bachelor´s degree in relevant field or equal experience. The working language is English, but also a Scandinavian language is desirable. Good knowledge of Excel and CRM system, SAP is meritorious.
As a person you need to have a commercial mindset, be goal oriented with a high level of drive and engagement in your work. Preferably a proven track record of successfully selling complex products and project management skills. Committed and willing to travel. Good social skills and a collaborative mindset together with intercultural knowledge and interest. You are also structured, curious and eager to learn.