Want to be at the forefront of SEB’s transformation journey? Apply to be an Internal Management Consultant in Stockholm!
Working as an Internal Management Consultant within Large Corporates & Financial Institutions division and participating in SEB’s International Trainee Programme will give you a unique opportunity to develop your professional skills in a modern and innovative company.
In your role at Business Transformation you will together with your colleagues facilitate and accelerate the change journey within Large Corporates & Financial Institutions – with a focus on realising the business plan. As an Internal Management Consultant, you will be given the possibility to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment across Large Corporates & Financial Institutions, which will give you a broad network and strong exposure throughout the organisation.
As a trainee at SEB you will get the opportunity to develop an extensive network, gain a deep understanding of the financial industry, and be professionally and personally challenged.
We offer you:
- A nine months Trainee Programme starting September 2021, designed for professional and personal development
- Work with real business challenges and real impact on SEB´s business and organisation
- The opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (Due to ongoing pandemic the amount of travel and exchanges might be affected. The Trainee Programme will follow the bank´s travel policy and restrictions regarding Covid-19.)
- Full-time employment with market-based salary and access to SEB´s employee benefits
The mission of Business Transformation is to accelerate change in challenging areas where needed. The assignments range in size and in area from strategy, structure, process efficiency, culture to digitalisation. As an Internal Management Consultant, you will be facilitating initiatives while working closely with senior management in order to support the division´s transformation journey and solve key business challenges. You will get the opportunity to work with digitalisation in order to meet present and future internal and external needs at SEB.
You will work in a learning and inspiring team and be a part of a driven and engaged area within Large Corporates & Financial Institutions that works together with the transformation assignments. You will get the opportunity to learn and develop your skills within Change Management, structured problem solving, Service Design, Lean and Agile.
Your future manager, Kenneth Berglund, describes the work at Business Transformation:
"As a trainee in Business Transformation, you will be working in a highly appreciated team that has outstanding knowledge and drive, including a great ability to inspire others to do their best."
We are looking for you with passion for business and a changing environment. We like you to challenge us, now and for the future. Also, we ask for this:
- An academic degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or equivalent (meriting if you have a digitally advanced education or experience)
- You are, or will soon graduate and have some work experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Swedish
It is a plus if you have experience leading projects, working with customer service or other service areas and studying or working abroad.
You should be a business and solution-oriented person with great communication and analytical skills. We want you to be highly motivated, a good listener and a non-prestigious team player who will support others in the pursuit of team goals. Furthermore, you need to be able to constructively challenge current approaches to reach concrete results and drive sustainable change with a "can-do" attitude.
Welcome to SEB!