Do you love analyzing numbers? We are looking for an Associate Accountant to our client in Gothenburg!
Are you in the beginning of your accounting career? Then you might be the one we are looking for! As an Accountant you will be working in a team with Shared Services Accountants, Project Controllers, and Finance Manager. You will be up to date with the business activities and your role is to make sure that invoicing and cash collections are done as expected.
The position will be filled as soon as possible. Welcome to apply today, with you resume in english!
We offer you the opportunity to work in an expanding, international company in Gothenburg. You will contribute with your accounting skills and be an important function for the company!
- Analyze invoicing plans and ensure timely issuing of project related outgoing invoices.
- Prepare monthly detailed AR ageing reporting and analysis.
- Perform weekly AR ageing analysis and act accordingly in case of overdue invoices.
- Support the Project Controllers with finance related tasks.
- Other finance tasks such as partial SCB reporting, VAT declarations, etc.
In this job you will work as a consultant for TNG. You will ofcourse be covered by our employment benefits! The length of assignment is 6 month, possibility to prolongation.
Your background and skills:
- University degree in finance or economics combined with one or two years of finance / accounting experience.
- Good knowledge of Excel and accounting principles.
- Prior experience with SAP Business One is meritorious.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and good knowledge in Swedish is mandatory.
As a person we think you have effective verbal and written communication skills. You are also flexible, service minded and structured with great attention to detail. Furthermore you are a solution-oriented team player with the will to constantly and proactively work on improvements.