Do you have experience working with consumer products, promotion and sales and wish to evolve your leadership skills?
Would you describe yourself as a relationship builder, self-starter and out-of-box thinker? If so, we might have the perfect challenge for you! With a focus on the Brand on!, our new Consumer Activation Manager will be responsible for finding all possible ways to communicate with our smiling consumers! You will also lead a national team of Brand ambassadors.
The Nicotine Pouch on! is a game changing nicotine product, developed by the Burger Söhne Group. Launched in the US, Sweden, Austria and Japan, on! has become one of the leaders in this new category, winning Best New Products Award 2018 in the USA, within its category.
The Burger Söhne Group (BS Group) is one of the international leaders in Cigar and Cigarillo markets as well as in innovative snus/nicotine containing products´ segment. The consumer is the center of our business and our mission is to have smiling consumers loyal to our brands, in every continent!
Our goal is to bring enjoyment to our consumers through innovation and steady improvement of quality. With us, you will be a part of a company with strong core values such as; honesty, openess and focus. To us, it is important to have fun on the journey while keeping things simple and solid.
- Staff responsibility for the allocated Brand Ambassadors
- Developing and managing on! promotions and incentive programs with retailers
- Planning, realization and handling of promotions in HORECA, event, fairs, festivals and exhibitions
- Organization and management of promotions on site
- Evaluation and analysis of the respective promotions and implementing possible optimizations
- Recruitment and induction of new Brand Ambassadors internally, and cooperating with external agencies for hiring external temporary promotion teams
- Coaching and training of the Burger Söhne Sweden Brand Ambassadors, and external temporary promotion teams
- Activating brands on! in the Horeca (top restaurant and bar locations)
- Placing our brands on! in the catering industry
- Development and implementation of sampling activities
- Product training and motivate the catering staff for our brand
- Planning and reporting the Activities specific job requirements
As an integral part of the business unit strategy, the role of the Consumer Activation Manager is to find all possibilities to communicate with our smiling consumers in HORECA, event, fairs, festivals and exhibitions and other opportunities in order to maximise the brand potential. You will be responsible for leading the promoter team.
You will report to the Country Manager Sweden and be based in our office in Limhamn, Sweden. The Consumer Activation manager cooperates with the Marketing and Sales Team. Travelling within Sweden is requested 40-60%.
You have at least a couple of years of experience in the field of promotion and sales. You have proven leadership and/or project management skills. If you have had commercial training or studies within sales and marketing, that is a merit however not a prerequisite.
Since you will be travelling in service, you need to be mobile and have a valid driving license. You have the capability to provide structured planning and reporting in Excel and PowerPoint. You are proficient in English and native in Swedish.
To thrive in this role, you need to keep yourself motivated with a high energy level and positive attitude. To be successful you need to be able to make an impact on others, promote plans and your ideas in a successful manner. You are good at building useful network of contacts and relationships and at utilizing these to achieve your objectives. You provide your team with a clear sense of direction and focus in an inspirational way as well as develop them through empowerment and coaching. To fit in our organisation, you have an effective way of co-operating and communicating with others, sharing your knowledge and experience.