The revolutionary Life Science company Vironova is looking for a Product Owner who wants to drive and develop innovative products!
In an agile and cross-functional environment you are greeted with a versatile Product Owner role. You will take ownership of modern products and play a key part in the whole development cycle. Vironova provides revolutionary products and services within transmission electron microscopy (TEM) and you will have responsibility for both the software and hardware which are making the nanoparticle analysis possible. If you enjoy being part of something greater than yourself, this social Product Owner role within the growing Vironova is for you.
At Vironova you are met by:
- An international culture characterized by the innovative nature of Vironova, ever growing and with an exciting future ahead.
- A multifaceted role where you will take ownership of a new product and brand while having a big network both internally and externally.
- The possibility to make a difference in the area of Life Science applications (e.g gene and cell therapy)
Your main task will be planning the long-term product strategy as well as the short-term development goals for the launch of a new product. The objective is to ensure a clear and coherent direction for Vironova´s products. This means that you will for example:
- Develop and set a road map for the new product and hardware platform.
- Collaborating with the Vironova Sales team to generate and grow the business
- Acting as the connection point between hardware and software
- Interacting with customers and collaborators to gather product feedback and solve customer issues
You will be part of the team Instruments together with 2 other Product Owners. The team has a lot of contact points in the organization and you will work cross-functionally, with for example Research and Development and the developers. Vironova is quickly growing with over 80 employees today. Vironova is located in beautiful Vasastan, Stockholm.
As a person we think you have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You have an easy time connecting with other people and are able to develop relationships both with customers and colleagues. Further, you have the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
In this role you will work within the area Life Science and we prefer if you have previous experience with integration between software and hardware and some analytical systems within Life Science. It´s a big plus if you have experience in electron microscopy. A Master´s degree or higher level of education in biosciences or engineering is also beneficial. You have good experience of working as a product owner, where you have encountered and worked with agile software development. The technical environment at Vironova is based upon SQL-server, C# and as a Product Owner you will spend time with documentation in JIRA.
The international nature of Vironova requires you to have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. As a part of the job involves contact with stakeholders, traveling to clients and conferences is part of the position, mainly in the US, Japan and EU.