Do you like Growth, as well as testing new ways of working with Digital Analysis? Then apply to Growth Analyst at SVT!
At SVTi, you will be involved in developing one of their most important platforms; SVT Children! Here you will work with products like Barnkanalen, Bolibompa and Lilla Aktuellt, which are all products that most children and parents in Sweden have a relation to.
You will have an important role, and opportunities to work with many different product areas. At SVT, we are always thinking wide and long-term; both in terms of staff and products. We love to innovate around new technology, and we develop new ways of working, to constantly evolve and grow. For us, differences based on culture and personality are crucial in order to develop our organization and products, and we want to take care of your ability to contribute, and grow together with us.
In the role of Growth Analyst, you will be a key player in analyzing the products, both in terms of usability, and also content, publishing and marketing. You will work in the SVT Children area, where you will be part of the team called "Mixat", which works towards SVT´s perhaps most challenging audience; 9-12 year olds. The product is a collaboration with, among other products, Barnkanalen and Lilla Aktuellt. Here you will be creating magic for a target audience where nothing is obvious!
As a Growth Analyst you will:
- Work both operationally and strategically in digital analysis.
- Help prioritize content decisions based on user interest and cost.
- Investigate how and when publishing should be planned.
- Be creative about marketing and appear in the right channels, towards the right audience.
- Innovate on new measurements, and working methods.
- Set up measurement points, KPIs and plan A/B tests.
- Work for a more data-driven, and agile way of working, and promote a greater growth mindset throughout the whole area.
You will be part of a small autonomous cross-functional team. You will work with Concept Developers, UX designers, Developers and Testers. Together you will be responsible for everything from idea to production. You will also be a part of our virtual Growth Team to share experiences and best practices.
You will be centrally located at SVT office, located directly at Gärdet in Stockholm.
For you to appreciate working here we think that you are curious, and open to trying new solutions, both in terms of technology and method. You should enjoy working towards many stakeholders, where you, together with your colleagues, will solve problems and develop together.
We think that you:
- Have a mindset towards growth that you would like to inspire your colleagues in.
- Understand digital analysis and associated tools such as setting up A/B tests and KPIs.
- Enjoys handling and understand large amounts of data.
- Are passionate to work data and hypothesis-driven.
- Have the knowledge and ability to take in data and information from different sources, to set up more comprehensive strategies and business plans.
It is meritorious if you:
- Want to work with large-scale digital services.
- Understand marketing in social media, and other relevant channels.
- Have interest and knowledge about tools for automation in analysis and marketing.
- Have interest and some knowledge in machine learning and programming like Python, R or SQL.