Do you want to work as a coordinator within Health, Environment, Security and Quality matters?
Maybe you come from industry and have knowlage in quality and environment? We are looking for a HESQ Coordinator to a Marine company in Gothenburg! In this role you will assist Line Managers to develop safe ways of working with regards to the business. You will ensure:
Health & Safety: ensure safe service and field work routines.
Environment: Ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
Quality: Quality assurance of all own and outsourced manufacturing of equipment.
The assignment starts immediately and candidates who are available within 4 weeks will be prioritized. Welcome with your application today!
This is an opportunity to work in HESQ-matters in an international enviroment with strong growth. We offer:
- Close collaboration with skilled and motivated collegues in Göteborg and world wide
- Opportunity to professional development
- Opportunity to be the go-to person in HESQ-matters
As a HESQ Coordinator you will support the organization in all HESQ related matters. You will:
- Ensure all incidents are recorded, reported and investigated as required
- Participate in internal HESQ audits and investigations of major (potential) incidents
- Maintain tools to support the Line Managers in terms of adequate risk assessments, standards and procedures related to HESQ
- Coordinate and maintain Governance Center consisting of the Company´s work processes and directives
- Promote HESQ throughout the organization and ensure use of the standardized tools
- Relevant contacts with the HESQ in mother company
You will be working in a team with 3 competent colleagues. Together you will promote HESQ throughout the organization and ensure use of the standardized tools.
You will work in modern premises located in Gothenburg and if you commute you are close to public transport. The assignment is estimated to 6 months, but for the right candidate there is a possibility for extension.
For this role, we are looking for you who are comfortable with many contact areas. You have good communication skills, a good structure and are fluent in English. Furthermore you have:
- Relevant experience from HESQ-tasks (It´s okey if you don´t have experiance of all four areas)
- Experience of quality and/or management systems
- University Degree in a relevant discipline or relevant work experience
- Knowledge of relevant certification standards; ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Meritate if you have experience from the Marine Industry.