How would you like to work as an HRBP in an international biotech company where you´re able to make a difference?
Here at the Swedish Orphan Biovitrum (Sobi) pharmaceutical company, we´re looking for a senior HR Business Partner with a passion for operational and strategic HR matters in a growing, international, values-driven organization. Using your commitment, interest and daily proactive HR efforts, you will help our employees and managers continue developing and doing together what we are the very best at – producing drugs that make a life-and-death difference for people all over the world.
At Sobi, putting the needs of people with rare diseases first characterizes everything we do. Our employees are our principal resource, and what we do makes a real difference, because we care. As our HR Business Partner you will play a key role in a dynamic, global company that is a market leader in biotechnology. You will form part of one or more of our area management groups and drive both operational and strategic work forward. You will be a member of our enterprising, dedicated HR team. Together with your colleagues, you will develop and advance Sobi´s HR function and provide ongoing support to the organization´s employees by developing skills, leadership and programs within the company culture. You will also be able to influence your own work and advancement.
As an HRBP at Sobi, you will collaborate mainly with managers within the one or more business areas you are responsible for. You are expected to work close to business and thereby develop and strengthen the HR team´s value in the organization. You will also:
- Act as an advisory, support and inspirational function for business managers in HR-related issues.
- Identify development and career requirements for departments and individual employees.
- Apply succession planning to produce relevant training plans to safeguard continuity in key positions.
- Together with the legal department, provide the organization with expertise in labor law issues.
- Together with the HR team, manage the ongoing development of HR processes based on customer needs.
- Manage recruitment processes for the different departments.
- Work closely and proactively with labor unions and manage union negotiations.
You will form part of a dedicated HRBP team that works in close cooperation with managers. Sobi´s head office and that of the parent company is located next to the new Karolinska Hospital in new, bright premises with excellent connections. As an HRBP, you will work close to business and also make regular visits to our production facility on Kungsholmen.
You have extensive experience from similar HR positions. You are driven by change and are business minded, things that characterize all of your HR efforts. You are consultative and communicative in the performance of your role and have a pragmatic, energetic approach to work. You are a proactive go-getter who comes up with creative proposals and contributes to Sobi´s continued development. You also:
- Have experience of coaching and guiding managers in their leadership.
- Are driven by development and are bold enough to question and challenge current working methods in order to advance the operation.
- Have a good command of spoken and written Swedish and English.
- Experience of quality enhancement and performance enhancement tools is a merit.
We believe you to be a curious, creative self-starter with an interest in HR in business.