Do you have experience from brand management and wish to excel in a fast growing and international company?
This is the opportunity for you who wish to be a part of a dynamic and ambitious organisation and have marketing experience from branded consumer goods industry! Do you have a lot of energy and passion to make a difference, loves challenges and is open to new ideas? As our new International Brand Manager you will work strategically as well as consumer driven with a hands-on approach. Managing the entire marketing mix for the assigned brands mainly for the Northern European markets, you will constantly search for new, innovative ways to find new smiling consumers for our brands!
The Nicotine Pouch on! is a game changing nicotine product, developed by the Burger Söhne Group. Launched in the US, Sweden, Austria and Japan, on! has become one of the leaders in this new category, winning Best New Products Award 2018 in the USA, within its category.
The Burger Söhne Group (BS Group) is one of the Worlds leading Manufacturers in Cigar and Cigarillos as well as in innovative snus/nicotine containing products´ segment. The consumer is at center of our business and our mission is to have smiling consumers, loyal to our brands, in every continent!
Our goal is to bring enjoyment to our consumers, through innovation and steady improvement of quality. With us, you will be a part of a company with strong core values such as; honesty, openess and focus. To us, it is important to have fun on the journey, while keeping things simple and solid.
The International Brand Manager is responsible for Marketing development of mainly Northern Europe countries such as Denmark, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Russia, Poland etc. Your role as International Brand Manager will be to maximise the brand potential through the development and implementation of brand marketing strategies in line with defined brand objectives and guidelines, together with the responsible Country Manager. The objective of the position is to set lead marketing planning and execution to reach agreed targets concerning volume, turnover and distribution.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Acting as marketing sparring partner for Country Managers to identify market opportunities, to develop market strategies and to implement agreed initiatives/activities in order to achieve overall company´s market objectives.
- Working closely with central marketing (Group Brand Directors) for positioning, materials and product development initiatives. Participation in international BS Group marketing meetings and projects and liaising with and learning from BS Group marketing community to find synergies from other markets.
- Development and management of local brand activity plans for each market, timely execution of activities to ensure that brand objectives in respect to brand volumes are achieved.
- Initiate Trade Marketing and Consumer activities, in line with brand strategy, brand guidelines and legal requirements.
- Further develop and implement the Brand Identity platform for the Nicotine Containing Products and align it with Area Director NEU, Country Managers and Group Marketing.
- Responsible to manage product and packaging elements for all brands. In this sense, liaise closely with the manufacturing team and external partners.
- Develop viable and channel specific In-Store Marketing tools and trade/consumer programs to maximise consumer off take (POSM, Promotions, Media, off take Programs etc.) which are in line with the brand guidelines for Nicotine Containing Products and Cigarillos.
- Execute defined marketing activities including regular attendance of sales meetings to present marketing activities.
- Regular retail POS visits in the end markets with sales representatives to ensure activities are in line with the agreed strategy and action plans.
You will report to the Area Director NEU and cooperate with Country Managers and local importers. You will be based in our office in Limhamn, Sweden. The role entails frequently travelling to end markets for market visits, to support Country Managers and importers/distributors and for the implementation of specific projects.
You have min. 3 years of experience in Marketing with focus on brand management and product management as well as trade marketing. Further, you have experience in managing multiple consumer brands, preferably within FMCG. It is a merit if you have experience in research about legal requirements as well as understanding of how implementing them. You are fluent in English, both in writing and speach and have a valid drivers license.
You act on your own initiative and have an ability to execute and establish direction consistent with the company´s vision and strategy, keeping yourself focused on key priorities by setting milestones to ensure things happen as planned. You have a clear and effective communication style and are constructive and a positive force in a team, sharing knowledge, experience and information with others. Since we are a developing organisation, we also see you contributing by being a promoter of change as well as a producer and promotor of creative ideas and solutions. You execute plans with a high commitment and determination. To be successful doing this, you need to be systematic in your approach, making clear priorities and manage resources effectively.
We look forward recieving your application (in English)!