Become our new Operations Manager in Malmö and work as a leader in a specialized and market leading organization!
We are now looking for an Operations Manager to our office in Malmö! The Support & Operate Management is responsible for providing technical and process leadership for operations through the delivery of support and operate services to achieve a result of improved client experience, security outcomes and value at scale.
Do you want to join us in safely enabling business? Apply today!
As Operations Manager you will get to stay in tune with client needs, trends, and operational performance to identify drivers for continual improvement. You will work independently, in partnership with others, and as a leader of matrixed teams to run operations that have measurable impacts to scalability, stability, value, and client satisfaction. You will create and lead the execution of plans for delivering services, manage to those plans, and maintain plan status with key stakeholders. You will stay in tune with evolving trends and be an industry leader in driving the evolution of Support & Operate services and operations.
Working at SecureLink will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally. New challenges are our favorite challenges. SecureLink have an environment with a high rate of change, quick decision-making, combined with sensitivity to our employees. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we try to have fun at work and love what we do, we will also get the best end results.
We offer a generous benefit package including company car, pension plan, a financial contribution to be spent on a gym card, massage, sport, or any other activity that will encourage everyone´s well-being.
- The Support & Operate manager is expected to provide matrixed leadership to service teams and operational functions as well as lead upward and outward within the larger organization.
- You will foster an inclusive approach to service delivery & management by gathering requirements from key stakeholders, developing services that deliver to those requirements, and nurturing a feedback loop from key stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of service development.
- Act as a point of escalation for clients, engineers and management
- Explain and demonstrate service value by developing meaningful metrics and reports for delivery to clients and internal stakeholders who have a wide range of security, technology, and business acumen.
- Stay in tune with evolving trends and be an industry leader in driving the evolution of Support & Operate services and operations.
- Work close with the Operations Manager for Detect & Respond.
- P&L for Support & Operate services
You will be located in our modern office in Malmö and report to Head of Support & MSS in Group Service Delivery.
We believe that the right person has experience and knowledge of common security technologies and network- and security operations. You also need experience from managing teams before, preferably on middle management level. You can communicate fluently in English, both written and oral.
We believe that you are result-driven, communicative and energetic. You are a natural leader and can provide your team with a clear sense of direction. You motivate and coordinate others so that they maintain focus on the goal and contribute to a healthy and constructive group dynamics in the working group.