We are looking for part time Tester to join us in our journey to create the world´s first physical recruitment interview robot.
Tengai Unbiased is an HR tech startup based in Malmö and Stockholm. Tengai was originally developed by a group of employees at the unbiased recruitment- and staffing agency TNG’s innovation lab TNGx in Stockholm Sweden. The project was a collaboration with social robotic experts Furhat Robotics that provided the robot platform. We are now taking the next step in our product development and need Robot Testers to help us assess the candidate experience on an ongoing basis.
This is why you should work with Tengai Unbiased!
- State of the art: Tengai Unbiased is the world´s first social interview robot. Join us and create history!
- Passion: At Tengai Unbiased, you´ll work with people that are passionate about what they do and happy to share their knowledge
- Freedom and flexibility: During the first few months we´d like you to work from the office at set times so that we get things up and running smoothly. But as you get more and more independent, you will be able to plan your own time and work when and where you prefer
- Your work makes a difference: Although Tengai has received massive attention world wide, we are still a very young startup. By joining us at this early stage not only will your work be highly valued and you will have a big opportunity of growing with the company. You are also helping out in mitigating unconscious bias and thus promoting a more equal and fair recruitment process and diverse workforce.
To ensure the quality of the robot and thus the candidate experience, we are continuously running mock interviews where test persons meet the robot, Tengai, and get interviewed as they would in a real job interview.
The work as Robot Test Coordinator will involve everything in the process of Tengai interviewing candidates for test purposes. From planning and structuring the setup of the interviews, to finding and communicating with test people before and after the interviews to gather the insights and results from the actual tests.
You will join Our allready existing group of Testers, located in both Stockholm and Malmö.
The work will involve a lot of collaboration with different parties both internally within Tengai´s product and tech team and with our external partners and consultants.
We estimate the extent of the job to be about 2 days per week. Initially fixed days, but in the long term you can influence which days you would like to work.
- You should enjoy interacting with different kinds of people, both in person and in writing.
- We believe that you should be able to work independently, with the Tengai team to support you of course. We´re looking for a team of test coordinators, so apart from our regular employees you will be able to collaborate within your test team.
- You don´t need any previous experience as a tester to apply, but we hope that that you have a big interest and curiosity in UX, tech and unbiased recruitment to enjoy this role. If you are looking for a future career as a UX designer, develop or tester we believe that this is a great opportunity for you.
- You need to be fluent in both Swedish and English, as Tengai speaks languages, and tests are done in both languages.