Permobil is looking for a driven corporate developer to their office in Stockholm.
Do you want to play a central and challenging role in a company with strong growth? In the role as Corporate Development Manager at Permobil you get to participate in and develop Permobil´s global organization and work with senior executives to execute business plans and priorities. You will be part of an exciting development journey, as the company is in an expansion phase.
Welcome with your application!
As a Corporate Development Manager, you´ll be part of a dynamic, fast-paced environment and a high-performing team with a good atmosphere and strong motivation. The role consists of a large variation between business strategic decisions and projects where you will work on several contact areas both internally and externally.
Permobil is owned by Investor and is part of Patricia Industries where Investor collects all private holdings. Permobil is an expansive and profitable company with international operations where focus is in large parts of Europe, the USA and China. Permobil offers its employees a generous benefit package. It includes occupational pension, flexible office, wellness allowance and occupational health care.
• Leads, or take part in, strategic transformation projects across the company, both commercial and operational projects. Examples are:
- Sales channel strategy development
- Development of new business models, e.g. related to digital solutions and aftermarket
- Product management and product portfolio optimization
- Analysis and evaluation of new product and market segments
• Leads, or supports, integrations of acquired companies
• Enhances the analytical skills within the company, e.g. conducts business cases and drives towards fact-based decisions
• Supports the annual strategic and business planning process, and works with senior managers to develop plans and set priorities
Assists with preparations of top-class Board material
This role will give you the opportunity to work in an international market in an expansive company that makes a difference for people with disabilities in their everyday lives.
The service is full-time and starts from Permobil´s office in Kista. Representation and travel are required periodic.
• We are looking for a person with solid experience from working as a successful project manager, you have a successful track record from relevant roles, eg. management consulting, business development, product management or commercial excellence. The position includes daily interaction with the entire organization, from local sales teams to the CEO as well as suppliers abroad. Due to this international experience and fluent in English is mandatory.
As a person you are curious, actionable and results oriented. You have excellent communication skills and strong business mind. You possess high analytical skills, integrity and an entrepreneurial attitude. You are creative and have a lot of energy and are used to working both as a team player and independently with a well-developed ability to make decisions. You enjoy working in a changing environment with new and challenging assignments.