Arvato seeks Project Manager Finance to Varberg to drive change managment in financial services
Are you a driven and innovative projectmanager, with skills in finance and economics?
Arvato Holding AB is looking for you, who wants to start up and run an exciting change process in their Financial Shared Service Center, located in beautiful Varberg. Are you a person who like to contribute with your knowledge and are knowledgable to learn new? Then this could be the job for you.
- A new challenging role as Senior Project Manager Finance, who will be in charge of the change within the division of Financial Services.
- You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting and innovative international company.
- Working at Arvato means providing great customer experience, delivering smart solutions in the financial service area along with sustainability and focus on development.
- Arvato is a subsidary to the international company Bertelsmann, which gives you great opportunities to build a career in the company.
- Focus on analyzing and streamlining processes in financial services, as well as centralizing tasks within the company.
- An important part of the job is to ensure scalability and to standardize processes troughout the company, who operates in the Nordic and European markets.
- Create Service Level agreements for both internal and external business partners.
- Close cooperation with businessareas as Business Development and Product management, IT Management and Business Units Heads of Operation.
Your role will be important for Arvato Holdings AB´s and the development of their Financial Shared Service Center.
You will be located in the office in Varberg and you will also be travelling to the offices in the Nordic region and Europe.
You will report directly to the Director of group Financial Control, whom you also will support in certain tasks and projects.
You will have access to the expertise of specialists in Financial Shared Service Center in Varberg, Their knowledge will guide you in the various of processes that will be part of your responsabilities.
You are an innovative projectmanager, with excellent skills in change management.
A structured person with social skills who easily connect to people, both process owners and employees.
You should be able to order and steer the development of systems, why knowledge of systems such as SAP/NOVA/ Exel is significant.
To succeed in this role you need to be independent with good judgement.
Proficient in English, both in speaking and writing, English is the corporate language.
Experience from Shared Service Centers is meritourius.