Questions about the job? Contact your recruiter for more info.
031-761 22 21Send e-mail
Do you like system solutions, and provide good support in an international environment? Apply for a specialist role in SAP SD/MM
Are you a quality focused professional enjoying to provide leadership and spanning the bridge between different parties? At Staples you will work in an international environment developing in SAP!
For our European SAP Competence Center (SAP ECC) in Borås we are currently looking for a SAP Specialist with an SAP SD/MM specialist background with domain knowledge in Order To Cash process. In Europe, Staples is transforming its online business and organizational structure, so we are looking for the best IT Professionals to help shape Staples future! Welcome with your application!
You will be a part of the world´s largest office products company and a highly trusted source for office solutions. As employee, you are covered by our commitment to corporate social responsibility. Staples CR is built around four pillars - society, diversity, environment and ethics - and expresses our desire to contribute to society, work for diversity, take responsibility for the environment and act in an ethically correct way.
As the administrative hero you are, you will have the opportunity to contribute to strengthening cross-functional relationships between the company´s teams and departments - and your role will be appreciated by the entire organization. We also give you close collaboration with skilled and motivated colleagues, both in Sweden and Europe.
You will join our team of highly experienced SAP specialist to perform advisory and implementation services during all phases of a life cycle implementation (plan, analyze, design, build, test and deploy) and during operations. You will also:
- Manage projects related to the definition, design, build, (test) and implementation of in-scope IT solutions
- Contribute to a smooth and planned handover of in-scope IT solutions to Application Maintenance
- Host weekly meetings with business representative to discuss open topics and to prioritize them
- Perform the analyses and impact study on new initiatives, projects or change requests
- Being a first point of contact for escalating high priority issues for Business Unit
You will be part of our European SAP Competence Center (SAP ECC) and work at the Swedish/Danish head office in Borås. The team in Borås consists of about: 10 people reporting to IT Business Partner. You will currently have two co-workers also working with SAP.
You will have daily contact with our other Competence Centers in Europe including our Development team and First Line support in India. You will report to your SAP Manager located in Gdansk.
This is a permanent position and we want you to start as soon as possible.
To be successful in the role, we see that you have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in SAP SD / MM areas.
- Understanding of best practices, trends and technologies in the area of SAP SD / MM.
- Domain knowledge in Sales and Distribution and Order Fulfillment.
- Previous experience in processes such as order management, delivery processing, shipments creation, pricing procedures, discounts, invoicing and returns management.
- Experience in managing (small / medium) project teams through all phases of the project lifecycle from scope and planning to go-live.
As a person, you should have the ability to understand business processes and be able to translate them into system requirements. You have good communication skills both written and spoken and are creative in your problem solving.
You must be a team player and understand service from start to finish, not only the technical or functional components but also from the user´s perspective. You easily understand and interpret financial information and promote change. English is the working language and you also need to be able to travel on some occasions within Europe.