Do you see the potential in data and an insightfull, holistic view of SEB’s clients?
Working as a Customer Insight Analyst and participating in SEB’s International Trainee Programme will give you a unique opportunity to develop your professional skills in a modern and innovative company.
In your role at Customer Insight Analytics, you will be part of a center of excellence working in cross customer segments, product areas and distribution channels to enhance a more data driven and customer-oriented way of working. The team is a part of the Customer Insights & Experience department and has the clear focus to support and educate internal stakeholders in the area of insights. As a trainee you will work with data-driven analysis and statistical models just like the other members of the team.
As a trainee at SEB you will get the opportunity to develop an extensive network, gain a deep understanding of the financial industry, and be professionally and personally challenged.
We offer you:
- A nine months Trainee Programme starting September 2021, designed for professional and personal development
- Work with real business challenges and real impact on SEB´s business and organisation
- The opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (Due to ongoing pandemic the amount of travel and exchanges might be affected. The Trainee Programme will follow the bank´s travel policy and restrictions regarding Covid-19.)
- Full-time employment with market-based salary and access to SEB´s employee benefits
In your role as Customer Insight Analyst you will start new initiatives with data available about the SEB customer base and build the analysis, and in some cases statistical models, from there. You will apply methods appropriate for the current task or initiative given the need from the specific segment of clients, product area and distribution channel. You will be highly engaged in key business issues and proactively suggest actions on how to drive value through increased use of customer insights.
Your focus is to analyse current and future needs of the division C&PC, Corporates & Private Customers, in order to develop and retain customers as well as attract new. To succeed in this, you will work cross functional within SEB as well as together with your colleagues in the Customer Insights Analytics team.
Your future manager, Magnus Klint, describes the work at Customer Insights Analytics:
"Customer Insight Analytics is a competent, experienced and humble team. We listen to and learn from each other and share knowledge. We have a unique combination of insight- and business understanding. It´s the perfect place if you want to learn data and analyses from scratch."
We are looking for you with passion for business and a changing environment. We like you to challenge us, now and for the future. Also, we ask for this:
- An academic degree in Engineering, IT, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent
- You are, or will soon graduate and have some work experience
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English
It is a plus if you have experience leading projects, working with customer service or other service areas and studying or working abroad.
You should be a person who acts on your own initiative and can drive your work forward independently. You need to have good communication skills so you can present your point of view in a clear and understandable way. The team cooperates cross functionaly, shares insights and builds new capabilities across divisions, so you need to be open and able to share knowledge and experience.
Welcome to SEB!