Are you a Java Developer who want to join a team that really contributes to a world class bank and have fun while doing it?
Kick-start your tech career at SEB by joining SEB’s Tech Programme! As a fresh graduate, or early in your IT tech profession, you’ll have a unique opportunity to develop into a tech specialist at one of the largest IT-employers in Sweden.
You are recruited to a specific position as a Java Developer at Customer & Insight right from the start. This is an exciting area where we develop services using methods such as Bank ID and face recognition.
You will also have the opportunity to build a valuable network, engaging in cross collaboration activities, help us solve real business challenges and have a really fun job where you can develop within the tech profession. Not bad, right?
Welcome with your application!
At SEB, we embrace innovative ideas and digital solutions that make life easier for our customers. We constantly adopt our ways of working to meet tomorrow´s challenges. We create opportunities for development and we always want our employees to feel appreciated, included and committed. If you have the ambition, we will give you the tools to succeed.
- A six months career programme within IT tech, designed for professional and personal development
- Real business challenges where you can make a real difference for the SEB business and organisation
- Full-time employment with market salary and access to SEB´s employee benefits
Your specific position:
In this role you will have the opportunity to develop exciting solutions for future authentication and signing. We strive to enhance our customers´ seamless banking experience when using authentication and signing. You will also develop a high level of security awareness to reduce the risk of fraud.
From day one, you are recruited to a role as Java Developer in the division Business Support and Customer & Insight, which will be your home department. You will get a good understanding and learn important things about the banking industry in close collaboration with our business units and customers.
About SEB´s Tech Programme:
This is an ambitious programme, aiming to find new specialists that will contribute to the development of SEB and become real gurus for the future.
- You will start your six months programme in September 2019 with around twelve other tech professionals
- The programme has three major parts: learning your new professional role, participation in projects cross SEB and training sessions with participants in the programme as well as from the Trainee programme.
- The projects are real business challenges and cross-collaborative activities, where you will solve problems, gain knowledge and contribute to SEB´s business development.
- Curious about the other positions in the programme? You can find them all here: https://www.tng.se/seb-it-tech-program
We are looking for people who are passionate about IT tech and curious about working in a bank. And we need you to help and challenge us! We know the importance of staying ahead and to achieve greatness you might fail a few times first. With us you have a great opportunity to make a difference! To enjoy working at SEB you are passionate, humble and possess a potential and desire to lead yourself and others.
Your future manager, Magnus Hanno, describes the work in the Customer and Insight department as:
"We deliver world class security solutions within authentication and signing for all digital channels within SEB and you will be a part of the team delivering the cutting edge solutions within this area."
We will provide you with everything we can for you to get a kick-start in SEB. In return, we ask for this:
- An academic degree in IT, Engineering, Data Security or equivalent.
- You have graduated or will soon graduate and may have some work experience.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
It is not a requirement but a plus if you have experience from leading projects, have worked in customer service or other service areas, and studied or worked abroad.
You have a genuine interest in new and upcoming techniques within development. We see that you are open-minded and dares to see new possibilities and solutions. Furthermore you are innovative and responsible with a structured way of working.