As a web developer you will contribute to a first class experience of digital banking through digitalisation and automation!
Kick-start your tech career at SEB by joining SEB’s Tech Programme! As a fresh graduate, or early in your IT tech profession, you will have a unique opportunity to develop into a tech specialist at one of the largest IT-employers in Sweden.
You are recruited to a specific position as Web developer .Net right from the start. This is an exciting area where we deliver top notch services to all digital platforms for our loan products.
You will also have the opportunity to build a valuable network, engaging in cross collaboration activities, help us solve real business challenges and have a really fun job where you can develop within the tech profession. Not bad, right?
Welcome with your application!
At SEB, we embrace innovative ideas and digital solutions that make life easier for our customers. We constantly adopt our ways of working to meet tomorrow´s challenges. We create opportunities for development and we always want our employees to feel appreciated, included and committed. If you have the ambition, we will give you the tools to succeed.
- A six months career programme within IT tech, designed for professional and personal development
- Real business challenges where you can make a real difference for the SEB business and organisation
- Full-time employment with market salary and access to SEB´s employee benefits
Your specific position:
From day one, you are recruited to a role as Web Developer .Net in the division Business Support and ISD Cash Management & Loans, which will be your home department. You will get a good understanding and learn important things about the banking industry in close collaboration with our business units and customers.
About SEB´s Tech Programme:
This is an ambitious programme, aiming to find new specialists that will contribute to the development of SEB and become real gurus for the future.
- You will start your six months programme in September 2019 with around twelve other tech professionals
- The programme has three major parts: learning your new professional role, participation in projects cross SEB and training sessions with participants in the programme as well as from the Trainee programme.
- The projects are real business challenges and cross-collaborative activities, where you will solve problems, gain knowledge and contribute to SEB´s business development.
- Curious about the other positions in the programme? You can find them all here: https://www.tng.se/seb-it-tech-program
We are looking for people who are passionate about IT tech and curious about working in a bank. And we need you to help and challenge us! We know the importance of staying ahead and to achieve greatness, you might fail a few times first. With us you have a great opportunity to make a difference! To enjoy working at SEB you are passionate, humble and possess a potential and desire to lead yourself and others.
Your future manager, Stefan Nyström, describes the work in the department Financing & Loans, Channels:
"I believe in strong and self-sufficient teams who feel they have the mandate to take decisions and drive change. I practice servant leadership and strive for a trust based culture where everyone feels safe to fail when we innovate and try new things. Together with me and my teams you will be a part of a very ambitious change agenda. We will transform our mortgage and credit offers by automation, digitalisation and world class customer experience"
We will provide you with everything we can for you to get a kick-start in SEB. In return, we ask for this:
- An academic degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent
- You have graduated or will soon graduate and may have some work experience.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
It is not a requirement but a plus if you have acquired experience through leading projects, have worked within customer service or other service areas and studying/working abroad.
You have a strong interest in web development and modern frameworks such as Angular or React. Since we are in a fast pace change you need to be agile in your way of working. To accomplish great results, we have a strong passion for teamwork and strive to have fun while we work and innovate!