Are you an IT Sourcing Manager that wants to work for a company that truly makes a difference for the people?
We are looking for a VP IT Sourcing with solid experience within the field of IT sourcing, negotiations and contracting on a multinational level. This is the opportunity for you who are interested in working for a company that truly makes a difference for the people that need it the most.
The Permobil IT organization is under strong development. Do you want to be a part of our journey? We look forward to having you on board!
Working as VP IT Sourcing at Permobil you will be a part of a dynamic, fast growing and international organization. You will be responsible for and manage IT Sourcing in all IT supplier related matters from a commercial point of view. The organizational belonging is within IT and you will be in tight collaboration with Business Function Supply Chain and you report to the CIO. You will have great opportunities for personal development, be able to take on new responsibilities and get to meet awesome people.
The role is accountable for the IT Sourcing Portfolio at Permobil and will represent the IT Function in all IT supplier related matters. The main responsibility for this area is to Manage IT Sourcing. Therefore, your key duties will be:
- Strategy development and performance of all IT suppliers
- Responsible to support the IT project definition (requirement specification, project contract negotiation and call-off based on signed supplier agreements
- Ensure compliance/comply with internal and external policies, guidelines, regulations and laws within area of responsibility
- Being accountable for Permobil IT supplier agreements and negotiations
- Supplier management in collaboration with Group Sourcing according to policies and guidelines.
- Support cross IT Function in sourcing and supplier relations and be responsive to business needs and help them achieve their goals.
- Create plans together with Enterprise Architect team aligned with strategy BA and plans
- Handle a complex supply issue resolution
- Collaborate within Permobil Sourcing to ensure sharing and implementation of best practice and execution of continues improvements
- Establish relationship with key stakeholders to ensure understanding of business needs
- Work according to common processes, systems and tools, and established delegations and authority matrices
This position will be placed in Stockholm, Kista and includes some travelling from time to time.
You will be a part of a dynamic team consisting of close to 30 colleagues located in Nashville, St. Louis, Stockholm and Timrå.
The Permobil IT organization is under strong development which requires a hands on and "can do attitude" and a person with strong business as well as operational skills.
The right candidate for this role has good knowledge in analysis of strategic business goals and key decisions in order to see the effect on services based on partners, suppliers and the organization´s capabilities. You have excellent knowledge in IT business agreements, negotiations and contract management.
You hace critical thinking skills together with the ability to draw the main conclusions from a large volume of data and also presenting alternatives and recommendations to steering committees.
We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You´re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it´s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
- Proven track record in sourcing/negotiating complex IT contracts
- Good knowledge in IT Governance
- Good knowledge in IT Project Management (such as training/experience)
- Effective communication skills (oral, written & presentation)
- University degree within Economics and/or Technology/IT or equivalent experience