Questions about the job? Contact your recruiter for more info.
0707 214 214Send e-mail
Are you passionate about cyber security and want to work with the best in the industry? Welcome to SecureLink!
Work as a Vulnerability Management Specialist in our team in Malmö and manage customer Vulnerability Management solutions globally! As Vulnerability Specialist you will be able to make a real impact for companies and organisations world-wide and contribute in safely enabling business.
Do you want to join us in our journey? We warmly welcome you to apply!
Working at SecureLink will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally. New challenges are our favorite challenges. At SecureLink we have an environment with a high rate of change, quick decision-making, combined with sensitivity to our employees. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we try to have fun at work and love what we do, we will also get the best end results. As Vulnerability Specialist you will be able to make a real difference for our customers. You will be able to protect, manage and develop some of their most critical business infrastructure.
We offer a generous benefit package including company car, pension plan, a financial contribution to be spent on a gym card, massage, sport, or any other activity that will encourage everyone´s well-being.
You will configure and maintain vulnerability assessment tools, as well as performing scans, research and analyze vulnerabilities, identify relevant threats, summarize and report results. There will also be work where you need to help customers in understanding and prioritizing vulnerabilities, as well as in identifying and resolving any false positive findings in assessment results. You will be an important resource in our professional service delivery and an integrated part of our team.
Daily tasks include:
- Planning, coordinating, implementing and documenting scanning services in both our internal environment and our customer environments.
- Incident remediation and root cause analysis can also be important tasks that need to be organized and prioritized effectively.
- You also participate in the continuous development of our service delivery by standardizing and automating recurring activities whenever possible.
This role is part of our Global Cyber Defense Center team where you and other Vulnerability Management operators will securely enable onboarding of new customers to security scanning. Knowledge sharing, and collaboration is done continuously between team members to improve our way of working and further develop individual competence levels.
You are driven, self-propelled and work focused to achieve your set goals. You take initiative and see problem solving as an exciting challenge. In this role you come into contact with many different people, which requires good communication skills. You handle English fluently, both spoken and written. The customer always comes first, and you have a service minded way of working. IT security is one of your personal interests and you keep up to date with what´s happening in the industry.
- You have good general understanding of areas such as; Log analysis, Vulnerability Scanning, Technical analysis, Web application security and network communication.
- You have a good general understanding of the following operating systems; Linux / Unix and Windows.
- We see it as a benefit but not crucial if you know one or several of the following programming languages; PHP, Python, Java or C.