We’re looking for a driven Account Manager superstar!
We are the interview intelligence platform company Tengai and we’re using conversational AI to help employers assess their candidates in a fun, scientific and data-driven way without being affected by unconscious bias in the process. Our product is well-known in our industry due to a lot of global media buzz and we’ve won several innovation awards.
Since our first product was born back in 2018 we´ve constantly been challenging the status quo in our industry, the recruitment industry. We believe that new norms shape the future of work and our product contributes to setting a new standard for how we select and recruit new employees on their own terms. With our latest release, a digital version of Tengai, we can enhance our growth even further, helping companies all over the world to a more data driven, science-based and fair selection process.
If you´re looking to advance your career, progress in a rapidly growing company all whilst having fun, we´d love to hear from you!
- Handle day to day sales outreach from both inbound and outbound sales- and marketing activities.
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Forecasts and track client account metrics
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Work closely with product development with goal to deliver best Tengai-experience.
Since we´re still early in our journey, calling the sales department a department might be an overstatement. However, that doesn´t make your role less important, quite the opposite, you´ll be a super important part of setting the high standards for our future growth. To your help, you´ll have dedicated specialists within recruitment and product development with long experience in their field.
- Previous sales experience (preferably B2B)
- Ideally, you´ll have experience working in the HR tech or SAAS industry (desired but not essential, your personality skills are more important)
- Being proactive is a must. Keeping high activity and being able to motivate yourself is an important part of the job.
- Highly organised to ensure that your diary is full and you´re able to manage a sales process from start to finish (including cold calling, booking meetings, closing deals)
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
Besides the most obvious, that you are passionate about sales we hope that you´ll also share our passion for making the working world better for everyone.
You have a growth mindset, you work hard and effectively to achieve your sales targets.