Are you driven by project accounting and financial reporting? Then the role of Accounting Manager in Gothenburg is for you!
As Accounting Manager, you are responsible for accounting and support to our projects regarding strategies, goals and risk assessments. You will operatively lead our accounting team on site in Gothenburg on a daily basis. You will get an opportunity to work within an expansive company with focus on sustainability, and with your analytical ability you will play an important role at our accounting department.
The assignment starts immediately and candidates who are available now will be prioritized. Welcome with your application today!
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading innovative global company in front of green technology with strong growth. An open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development.
- Coordinate and facilitate day-to-day accounting operations in dialogue with our external sourced accounting team.
- Responsible for our Group´s internal financial reporting process and ensuring compliance with our Group Accounting Principles and IFRS in our Group´s accounting reporting system (HFM)
- Contribute to quality, compliance, efficiency, and timely external reporting of Statutory, Tax and VAT reporting for our Swedish and Norwegian companies.
- Close collaboration with business controlling including project controllers and other departments internally.
- Coordination with auditors to facilitate a smooth year-end closing process.
- Supporting the CFO by developing strategies, goals and risk assessments for the accounting process and internal projects and ensuring that they are implemented.
You will be working in a team with 3 competent colleagues. Together you will promote the accounting throughout the organization and ensure use of the standardized tools.
You will work in modern premises located in Gothenburg and if you commute you are close to public transport. The assignment is estimated to 9 months, but for the right candidate there is a possibility for extension.
- Extensive experience and proven results working as an Accounting Manager or Finance Manager, several years of relevant work experience including project accounting
- University degree within finance, accounting and/or auditing or comparable education. Specialization within accounting is preferred.
- Expert knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), tax and VAT regulations (Norway and Sweden)
- Advanced skills in Excel and ERP system, prior experience with SAP Business One is an advantage
- Experience from working in a fast paced, international environment is appreciated.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Very good knowledge in Swedish spoken and written.
As a person, you are structured and have attention to detail and accuracy. You have high self-discipline and are results-oriented with strong financial and business understanding. You also take responsibility and have the ability to lead others and a team player with ambition to implement improvements. We see that you need to be strong and clear in your communication with colleagues internationally as you collaborate daily with other teams.