Are you a Sales professional with a successful track record of providing complex IT solutions and services to end customer?
Do you have experience from working as bid manager, coordinator and/or with sales? Have you worked with leading sales proposal processes and sales operations? Apply today!
You will be employed by TNG, which is a Swedish authorized recruitment and staffing company specializing in unbiased recruitment. As a staffing consultant you are covered by the terms of the union´s collective agreement with benefits such as insurance, occupational pension and holidays. In addition, you have a dedicated and committed staffing manager who works for, and with you, to achieve your desired career development, and ensure that you are comfortable at your workplace.
As Add on Sales Proposal Manager you will work with a global retail customer and be responsible for the end to end add on sales process and act as point of customer contact for add-on sales. You will provide leadership and strategic direction for moderately complex sales activities, collaborating closely with the sales- and service architecture team.
- Management of the proposition team and the end to end proposal process.
- Organizing the content and presentation of the bid responses into a coherent and concise proposal document.
- Ensuring that general terms and solutions are understood by the Customer and used by the Solution Owner when creating the Solution.
- Ensuring all third parties (outside of those defined as part of the Solution) understand their role in the Proposition and can fulfil that role.
- Ensuring the quality from all areas
- Managing the P&L for all proposals as well as to track implementation and preparation for invoicing.
- Owning and managing the proposal process including analysis for continuous improvements and present this to the Customer in Tactical meetings.
- Managing the Proposal team including task allocation and resource planning
- The Proposal Team Lead is responsible for manage Proposal KPI´s
In short: In the role you have responsibility for services customer orders beside what´s agreed within contract. To receive it, understand what they want, calculate and present in an offer. If Customer accepts, then basically make it happen and invoice it to the customer. It could be many people within the organization to contact for receiving all details for the offer.
We offer you an opportunity to develop your career in an international environment, working with one of our largest and most important customers. You will be introduced to and work with a wide and active network of highly competent colleagues in our activity based office in Kista with the option of flexible working.
The position starts as soon as possible and is planned to last until the last of september 2019. You will be employed by TNG.
Our client invest and put great faith on the individual, which requires that you´re a person who thrive in taking responsibility of your work and are used to independently push things forward. To be successful in this role we believe you have 10 years of Sales experience working with global customers. You have an excellent sense for business and general sales, and have experience leading a successful team.
- Experience of leading sales proposal processes and sales operations
- Ability to engage with and present to the Customer with confidence
- Good analytical ability and financial understanding
- Great sense for business and outsourcing culture
- Communicate in English, fluently in written and spoken
Good to have
- Experience working in retail industry
- Experience working in a global IT environment
- Proficiency in Swedish is desired but not mandatory