DNB Corporate Banking are looking for an Analyst to join the Customer Analysis Section (CAS) in Stockholm.
As an Analyst at DNB in Stockholm, you will belong to the Future & Tech Industries (F&T) Division which covers all DNB’s large clients within land-based industries such as Financial Institutions, Technology, Healthcare and Manufacturing. Analysts work in close cooperation with Customer Managers and the industry sectors. You also interact frequently with the Investment Banking Division, Legal, Credit Officers and other product areas. You have great opportunities to grow in your profession being part of a friendly and inspiring working environment that encourages learning.
At CAS we offer an opportunity to build industry knowledge and learn about several areas of Corporate Banking at DNB. The ambition with CAS is to grow the overall competency and to develop an environment where we support each other in advancing analytical skills and build on the strong industry knowledge in the different industry sectors.
DNB strives to create a workplace where people thrive and feel safe. We believe that equality and inclusion boost innovative thinking and collective competency which contributes to create an attractive and flexible company equipped for a changeable business landscape. We look forward to receiving your application!
- Credit analysis of clients and transactions, including financial modelling, risk and ESG assessments
- Writing high quality credit papers as basis for decision making to ensure well founded decisions
- Follow up and co-ordinate relevant matters on existing and new clients
- Assist with internal reporting, documentation and other ad hoc tasks
As an Analyst within CAS at DNB, you will have an interesting role with exciting tasks and an excellent starting point for career advancement within CAS and DNB. You will benefit of being part of a major Nordic bank with the advantage of working in a smaller office with closeness to colleagues within the different areas of cooperation.
You will join a team of 10 analysts and report to Head of CAS. The Customer Analysis Section is responsible for the financial analysis, credit process and risk evaluation.
- Master degree in Accounting/Finance or Bachelor degree + relevant experience
- Previous credit or analysis related work is meriting
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Fluent in Swedish or Norwegian, both verbal and written
To be successful in this role, you should have interest in developing industry knowledge and analytical skills. Moreover, a structured approach, the ability to prioritize work tasks and deliver in a timely manner is highly valuable qualities when working at CAS.