Detta jobb går inte längre att söka
Men kolla in våra andra jobb istället!
Would you like to work in a task based, agile and global environment? AZ is looking for a Clinical Supply Coordinator, Gothenbur
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with multiple customers and partners internally and externally across all phases of the drug development lifecycle, covering small and large molecule drug products. You will follow SHE and GMP standards, and will be personally accountable for these areas within your own work plans.
At AstraZeneca, we believe in the potential of our people and you´ll develop beyond what you thought possible! We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
In Pharmaceutical Technology and Development (PT&D) we are the bridge which turns forward-thinking science into actual medicines that help millions of people around the world. We work across the entire value chain, crafting and delivering active ingredients, formulations and devices required to support new medicines – from supplies for use in early toxicology studies and clinical trials to developing the technology to ensure drugs can be scaled up for commercial manufacture.
The Clinical Supply Coordinator (CSC) supports Global Clinical Supply Chain (GCSC) to ensure the delivery of clinical material and associated information to meet the agreed clinical demand. This role is a great opportunity for someone who thrives working in a task based, agile and global environment.
So, what´s next!
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can´t wait to hear from you.
The CSC supports GCSC teams with diverse task-based activities that include:
• Timely management of temperature excursions affecting clinical trial material.
• Facilitation of documentation activities ensuring inspection readiness to meet international GMP standards.
• Coordination of the ordering process for the manufacture of study labelled material.
• Electronic document archiving and quality control.
• Documentation and coordination of product complaints and GMP deviations.
• User Acceptance Testing of digital systems.
• Utilising Supply Chain Management systems to support agile ways of working.
• Continually improving the Clinical Supply Chain processes through visual management, problem solving, global standardisation and process confirmation.
Värt att veta
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognising their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we are opening new ways to work, pioneering ground-breaking methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
• A scientific / business / supply chain degree (or equivalent)
• Thrives in a process orientated workplace, on task based activities and with a focus on the customer.
• Organised and structured with an excellent aptitude for digital systems.
• Team player with a problem solving mindset and a focus on quality.
• Comfortable in a high paced and agile environment.
• Ability to reflect, see the bigger picture, whist also having a focus on the detail.