Interested of working in a leading international company? Apply for the position as trainee at Suzuki Garphyttan!
Are you an engineer eager to kick start your career? Are you a high performer with a degree in Engineering?
Great! Look no further. We are looking for the next generation of talent to join us.
This is a once-in-a-life-time opportunity for 4-6 chosen candidates. You will become one of our future stars. Does this sound interesting? Welcome with your application!
We believe in the strength of diversity thus recruiting from all parts of the globe. The trainee program is designed to challenge you to the limit for a 10 month-period. You will learn all about our company and its processes whilst traveling between our sites. At the end of the program, you will fill a position in Sales & Marketing, Research & Development or Manufacturing at one of our locations.
As a trainee at Suzuki Garphyttan you will get the opportunity to develop an extensive network, gain a deep understanding of our business and be professionally and personally challenged.
We offer you:
- A 10 months trainee programme, starting January/February 2022, designed for your professional and personal development
- Real business challenges to solve with other participants in the Trainee programme, where you can create value and make a difference for Suzuki Garphyttans´s business and organisation
- You will be involved in various processes, be trained in our business, compile presentations and much more.
- After completing the program, our goal is to offer you a full-time job in the role you have been accepted for.
- Mentorship from one of our Executives.
After the program, you will fill a position in Research & Development, Manufacturing at one of our locations or within our technical Sales & Marketing team. For the first year, we see that you are located at our Site in Garphyttan.
We are looking for you who has a BSc or MSc in Engineering. You are driven,accountable and result-oriented. You have a passion for engineering and can see the bigger picture.
You are a good teambuilder/leader and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. You are eager to learn and are excited by the opportunity to observe how a fast-growing business works up close. An innovative mindset is of the essence, as well as your good business acumen.