We are now looking for a IT Operations Manager to an international Greentech company in Gothenburg!
Do you have experience of working operationally with IT and Service, from a fast paced and international company? Maybe you have operational responsibility for a smaller IT department today and want to work close to the daily operations? The company’s mission is to provide technologies to enable a greener industry. We need you to strengthen our team. As an IT Operations Manager you managing the IT team and Office & IT Coordinator.
The assignment starts immediately and candidates who are available now will be prioritized. Welcome with your application today!
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading innovative global company in front of green technology with strong growth. An open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development.
- Act as 2:nd line support and, if needed, escalate and coordinate with 3rd line support and suppliers
- Manage users accounts, mailboxes, credentials, attributes, groups etc. in internal and cloud-based Directory Services
- Provide administration, training and support for internal processes and systems
- Optimize and improve system processes to comply with company needs
- Create and Update User Guides related to our Office and IT systems
- Strategic Coordination of business requirements
- Continuous and long-term cooperation with suppliers and partners, including management of IT related Supplier Agreements
- Sourcing of IT equipment, software and services, with the "bigger picture" in mind
- Audit and approval of IT-related invoices
You will work in modern premises located in Gothenburg and if you commute you are close to public transport. The assignment is estimated for long term / ongoing and for the right candidate there is a possibility for extension.
To succeed in the role you need to have proven experience of working in a similar operationally position. Experience in System Development using agile frameworks and in Business Process Development. You have very good knowledge in Microsoft 365, SharePoint and Active Directory. You also need to have good knowledge of Windows 10, iOS, Android and computer and mobile hardware.
You can take a budget responsibility for your department and are used to working operationally in the daily operations. It is a small unit with 3 people and therefore you need leadership skills and understanding to develop your colleagues.
As a person you have exceptional determination, self-motivation, and interpersonal skills. You are also proactive and solution oriented, structured and accurate with details and have high pedagogic skills as well as you are service minded. You collaborate well in teams and have the ability to be an informal leader. As we are an international company you have to be fluent in English, written and spoken. Good knowledge of Swedish is an advantage.