We are now looking for a IT Service manager to an international Greentech company in Gothenburg!
Do you have experience of working as IT Service Manager, from a fast paced and international company? Do you want help us to promote a healthy planet for future generations? The company’s mission is to provide technologies to enable a greener industry. We need you to strengthen our team. As an IT Service Manager you will be a member of the Office administrative Team together with the IT Manager and Office & IT Coordinator.
The assignment starts immediately and candidates who are available now will be prioritized. Welcome with your application today!
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading innovative global company in front of green technology with strong growth. An open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development.
IT Service Manager
- Act as 2:nd line support and, if needed, escalate and coordinate with 3rd line support and suppliers
- Manage users accounts, mailboxes, credentials, attributes, groups etc. in internal and cloud-based Directory Services
- Provide administration, training and support for internal processes and systems
- Optimize and improve system processes to comply with company needs
- Create and Update User Guides related to our Office and IT systems
- Strategic Coordination of business requirements
- Continuous and long-term cooperation with suppliers and partners, including management of IT related Supplier Agreements
- Sourcing of IT equipment, software and services, with the "bigger picture" in mind
- Audit and approval of IT-related invoices
System Owner for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Develop and communicate the vision and roadmap for the system
- Define and prioritize items in the Dynamics 365 Product backlog
- Act as the "voice of the user" when designing new features
- Coordinate system development with external suppliers
- Proactively take part in the company overall strategy for developing and integrating IT systems
- Portfolio and system responsibility for Dynamics 365
- Be a business IT partner for the departments when looking into needs, necessary developments, add-ons etc
- Manage external as well as internal relations/ partners
- Project manager for Dynamics 365 projects and implementation
Office Administration Team Member
- Team tasks and shared responsibilities will be:
- Administrate Office planning and support
- Purchasing of Office equipment and supplies
- Audit and approve invoices
- Coordinate and arrange social activities for the office together with other appointed colleagues
- Diverse Office Administrative tasks
- Other tasks appointed by manager
You will work in modern premises located in Gothenburg and if you commute you are close to public transport. The assignment is estimated for long term / ongoing and for the right candidate there is a possibility for extension.
To succeed in the role you need to have proven experience of working in a similar position. Experience in System Development using agile frameworks and in Business Process Development. You have a University degree within IT, Business Administration, or similar relevant education.
You have very good knowledge in Microsoft 365, SharePoint and Active Directory. Experience of Dynamics 365, PowerBI, and knowledge of Power Automate is an advantage. You also need to have good knowledge of Windows 10, iOS, Android and computer and mobile hardware.
As we are an international company you have to be fluent in English, written and spoken. Good knowledge of Swedish is an advantage.
As a person you have exceptional determination, self-motivation, and interpersonal skills. You are also proactive and solution oriented, structured and accurate with details and have high pedagogic skills as well as you are service minded. You collaborate well in teams and have the ability to be an informal leader