Are you passionate about leadership and driving business in a fast moving environment?
Are you a confident and passionate leader and ready for your next challenge in a dynamic FMCG environment? As Sales Manager you will be given the trust to lead and develop our Sales Force and drive our business to new heights.
Does this sound exciting? We look forward to your application.
The Burger Group is one of the international leaders in Cigar and Cigarillo markets as well as in innovative snus/nicotine containing products´ segment. The Nicotine Pouch on! is a game changing nicotine product, developed by the Burger Group. Launched amongst other countries in the US, Sweden, Austria and Japan, on! has become one of the leaders in this new category, winning Best New Products Award 2018 in the USA, within its category.
The consumer is the center of our business. Our vision is to bring enjoyment to our consumers through innovation and steady improvement of quality. At Burger Söhne Sweden you will be a part of a company with strong core values such as; honesty, trust, openness and focus. You will be working with a dynamic and fast-growing team.
To us, it is important to have fun on the journey while keeping things simple and solid!
As Sales Manager you will be responsible for the commercial development of Burger Söhne Sweden. The portfolio is including snus/nicotine containing products on! and Al Capone as well as cigarillo brands MOODS, Al Capone and Ritmeester. You will lead, motivate, and coach the sales team of eight sales representatives to reach our targets.
- Lead, challenge and develop our Sales Force through training, coaching and support
- Lead, develop and manage short- and long-term sales related activities such as consumer and trade activation through Sales Force
- Define targets per sales cycle and monitor results in line with Sales Force KPI
- Reach turnover, sales, distribution, and market shares together with Sales Force
- Budget planning, control, forecast & reporting
- Responsible for developing defined key account customers in cooperation with Key Account Manager and Country Manager Sweden.
- Analyse Cigarillo and Nicotine Pouch market segment and maintaining close liaison with the responsible Brand Manager for marketing consistency
- Lead and implement ongoing and forthcoming Group projects such as SIS and KPI optimization projects in Sweden. Representative on behalf of Sweden in Sales related Group projects
- Other operational tasks related to the business
Your base will be our office in Limhamn, though travelling (around 60%) within Sweden and occasional travel within Europe for intercompany trainings is part of the role. You will report directly to the Country Manager.
We are looking for you - with experience of working within sales and driving business growth within FMCG (fast moving consumer goods). You have an extensive knowledge of the consumer market and trade channels in Sweden. You also have deep knowledge and experience of commercial analysis and formulating sales strategies. In addition, you have a good understanding of CRM and other sales related reporting tools. To succeed in this role, we believe that you are an experienced leader with strong people management skills. You have a proven track-record in leading a field sales force within a fast-growing business. It is an advantage if you have a post-secondary commercial education.
In this position it is key to successfully manage and build relationships with internal as well as external stakeholders. As a Sales Manager your ability to coach, develop and empower our team is of course crucial. Therefore, you need to communicate clear, effective, structured, and fluently in Swedish and English (orally and written). We believe that you are passionate about identifying, exploring and analyzing commercial opportunities and making things happen as well as taking responsibility. You have the ability to work strategic and consumer driven and has a hands-on approach. To succeed you are a person with a strong inner drive, that makes an impact and promotes plans and ideas successfully.
Making a difference is important to you!