Questions about the job? Contact your recruiter for more info.
031-761 22 21Send e-mail
Do you like system solutions, and provide good technical support in an international environment? Apply for a specialist in FICO!
Are you a quality focused professional, enjoying to support moduls in finance and cost controlling? At Staples you will work in an international environment and collaborating with our IT teams, Business Partners and Finance & Accounting Teams.
Staples Solutions is now looking for an experienced SAP FICO Consultant to join our Borås office. You’ll be providing advice and actively participating in all phases of on-going projects. Also, you’ll be overseeing support operations of Application Maintenance Team, reviewing incoming requests, categorize and prioritize them. Welcome with your application!
You will be a part of the world´s largest office products company and a highly trusted source for office solutions. As employee, you are covered by our commitment to corporate social responsibility. Staples CSR is built around four pillars - society, diversity, environment and ethics - and expresses our desire to contribute to society, work for diversity, take responsibility for the environment and act in an ethically correct way.
As the technical support hero you are, you will have the opportunity to contribute to strengthening cross-functional relationships between the company´s teams and departments - and your role will be appreciated by the entire organization. We also give you close collaboration with skilled and motivated colleagues, both in Sweden and Europe
You will join our team of highly experienced SAP ECC specialist for FICO to perform advisory and implementation services during all phases of a life cycle implementation (plan, analyze, design, build, test and deploy) and during operations. You will also:
- Validate requirements and create the process and functional designs for new common solutions
- Secure the integrity of the solutions in scope by performing Fit-Gap analysis
- Cooperate effectively with IT teams, Business Partners and Finance & Accounting Teams
- Performing the analyses and impact studies to the new initiatives, projects or change requests
- Actively partnering with and challenging stakeholders in order to continuously improve existing solutions
- Prepare and maintain related functional documentation and training materials in the designated Knowledge Management Repositories
- Coordinate and provide training to end-users of SAP FI-CO components
You will be a part of our European SAP Competence Center (SAP ECC) and work at the Swedish/Danish head office in Borås. The team in Borås consists of about: 10 people reporting to IT Business Partner. You will currently have three co-workers also working with SAP FICO.
You will have daily contact with our other Competence Centers in Europe including our Development team and First Line support. You will report to your SAP Manager located in Amsterdam.
This is a permanent position and we want you to start as soon as possible.
To be successful in the role, we see that you have:
- Bachelor degree in the field of IT/Finance/Economics or related
- Extensive experience and knowledge of relevant SAP FI/CO Support and Consulting experience
- Proven experience of working with complex system landscapes and interfaces
- Ability to understand and interpret financial information
- Understand the end-to-end service and business impact from users´ perspective to ensure value-driven decision are made and the impact to the organization is clearly communicated
- Good time-management skills to deliver solutions on time
- Willingness to travel within Europe
As a person, you should have the ability to understand business processes and be able to translate them into system requirements. It also requires great independence and flexibility with good communication skills both written and spoken and are creative in your problem solving.
You must be a team player and understand service from start to finish, not only the technical or functional components but also from the user´s perspective. English is the working language and you also need to be able to travel on some occasions within Europe.