Apply to an exciting position as Business Developer if interested in transformation and digitalisation at SEB Kort in Stockholm!
Working as a Business Developer and participating in SEB’s International Trainee Programme will give you a unique opportunity to develop your professional skills in a modern and innovative company.
In your role at SEB Kort, Customer Services you will contribute to the transformational agenda to succeed in delivering first class service to our Nordic customers. You will, as a Business Developer, be part of a team that is driving the transformation and digitalisation at SEB Kort. The mission is to support the Customer Services team to develop the customer experience and transform the internal processes and ways of working in a smoother and more effective way.
As a trainee at SEB you will get the opportunity to develop an extensive network, gain a deep understanding of the financial industry, and be professionally and personally challenged.
We offer you:
- A nine months Trainee Programme starting September 2021, designed for professional and personal development
- Work with real business challenges and real impact on SEB´s business and organisation
- The opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (Due to ongoing pandemic the amount of travel and exchanges might be affected. The Trainee Programme will follow the bank´s travel policy and restrictions regarding Covid-19.)
- Full-time employment with market-based salary and access to SEB´s employee benefits
In your role as a Business Developer you will work together with your team, consisting of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developers and Process Specialists, as well as internal stakeholders. The main mission for you is to support the Customer Services organisation on their transformation journey.
You will identify and lead initiatives of varying size in the area of Customer Services operations such as card application, fraud, claims and credit services. The initiatives you take lead in, could for example be implementing script to automise the process improvement in order to find and enable digital meetings with the customers or self-service solutions. You will be working closely with the RPA Developers in the different initiatives, with the ambition to enhance digitalisation and lead transformation.
Your future manager, Cecilie Tollefsrud Nygren, describes the work at Customer Services at SEB Kort:
"SEB Kort has an ambitious strategic agenda going forward and you will as part of Customer Services have a vital role in driving the transformation throughout our four Nordic markets. You will together with your colleagues drive initiatives to automate processes, digitalise operations and improve customer experience"
We are looking for you with passion for business and a changing environment. We like you to challenge us, now and for the future. Also, we ask for this:
- An academic degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, IT or equivalent
- You are, or will soon graduate and have some work experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English and one of the Scandinavian languages
It is a plus if you have experience leading projects, working with customer service or other service areas and studying or working abroad.
You are a person who takes initiative and confidently drives your work forward. You are open for new ideas with an interest in technology and you have an eye for how processes can be automated and simplified. Since you will lead initiatives you need leadership skills and the ability to establish collaboration with others.
Welcome to SEB!