Frågor om jobbet? Kontakta din rekryterare för mer information
Become our new SOC Manager onsite and work as a leader for a team of highly specialized individuals within cyber security!
This is the opportunity for you who wants to manage a team of passionate and specialized individuals within cyber security and together secure critical infrastructure onsite for our client. The mission is to provide our client´s with a highly mature detection and response capability tailored specifically for their business and are designed to mitigate against threats from advanced attacks.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply today!
We offer you the possibility of becoming a key-player in our client´s organization and together with our team deliver world class detection and response services. This is the role for you who are passionate about cyber security and want to lead a team of competent and enthusiastic Security analysts and Incident responders. Here is the opportunity to take part in building a SOC team and operating model from the beginning.
Working at SecureLink will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally. New challenges are our favourite challenges. SecureLink have an environment with a high rate of change, quick decision-making, combined with sensitivity to our employees. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we try to have fun at work and love what we do, we will also get the best end results.
We offer a generous benefit package including company car, pension plan, a financial contribution to be spent on a gym card, massage, sport, or any other activity that will encourage everyone´s well-being.
The onsite SOC enables a hybrid approach to cyber security: onsite incident managers/responders work within the client during business hours. The onsite resources are complemented by a team of remote analysts that are available 24/7 and 365 days a year - this service is provided from the central Cyber Defence Center and Network Operating Center.
This is what you will do:
- Managing direct reports in the client Managed SOC team
- Work planning including working schedules and job rotation schedule with other teams
- Educational planning for the team in cooperation with other Managers
- Participate in the development of SOC services
- Customer success management
- Working with the related service teams inside SecureLink to ensure continual service improvements, customer success and development.
As SOC Manager you will be located both onsite at our client´s site and in our office in Solna. You will report to the Service Owner Managed SOC located in Stockholm.
- You have experience from leading a security operation center before or have experience from managing service delivery in a similar position.
- You have a relevant academic background and are specialised within cyber security.
- You are fluent in English and Swedish, both written and orally.
Personally, you have a pragmatic and target-oriented in approach, you focus on reaching results and goals by driving initiatives and follow up activities. You are a considerate leader and coach and manage your team to keep them focused and give them a clear sense of direction. You are communicative and thrive in a position with many contacts points.