Consultant assigment to Swedbank in Stockholm as Subject Matter Expert - Strategic Workforce Planning.
For our client Swedbank we are looking for a Subject Matter Expert witihn Strategic Workforce Planning. You will cover a parental leave for 12-18 months ahead.
Apply for the job today, selections are ongoing.
You will form a core part of the Center of Expertise in Group HR. The role requires partnering with stakeholders in HR and the business to support the identification of the workforce requirements today and in the future.
You will be responsible for driving the workforce planning process, platforms, tools and output to develop groupwide effective and efficient capability sourcing strategies.
Main objectives of the role will be to;
Lead annual workforce planning (WFP) process and tools to gather the input from the business on the number of FTEs and capabilities required for next 2-3 years based on their business strategy;
- Work closely with the People Analytics team to deliver and present analysis on the input from the WFP in order to drive decisions on capability sourcing strategies.
- Work with HR process owners to advise and explore options to embed core capabilities through key people processes.
- Support the communication of WFP output and implementation of HR recommendations to secure key capabilities for the bank.
Lead vendor relationship with vendors, a scenario modeling platform to identify the impact of technology on the roles and skills needed in our workforce;
- Partner with relevant business working with vendor and support the translation of workforce planning into Faethm analysis.
In this role, you will work 80 %. You will work in nice premises at Swedbank´s head office in Stockholm (Sundbyberg).
We think you have experience from;
- Groupwide process lead
- Groupwide project/change management
- Data analysis
What you need to succeed in the role;
- Business and commercial understanding across home markets
- Strong stakeholder and project/change management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
- Understanding of vendor and risk management