We are looking for a Sustainability Specialist to further develop our sustainability reporting and supply chain sustainability
Are you eager in joining the front row of experts working together with our partners towards more sustainable value chain? You will be working in Sustainability and Future Business Unit, where we focus in creating new sustainable and profitable business opportunities for St1. We turn market knowledge and understanding into strategic projects and partnerships enabling transition of our value chain towards a more sustainable one. We are supporting and co-operating with the whole St1 Group at Nordic level.
St1´s organization is flat, so decision-making is never far removed from the people it matters to. The company´s open atmosphere encourages employees to engage in internal entrepreneurship as well as in active interaction and cooperation across borders. Employment relationships are typically long and employee turnover rates low in all the countries we operate in. St1 continuously invest in competence development in the organization. Also well-being and safety at work are always key priorities.
Developing the GRI data collection as a part of St1´s sustainability reporting
- Coordinating and developing the data gathering process and related tools
- Developing metrics and target setting
Supply Chain Sustainability
- Develop the feedstock & crude oil traceability in our supply chain
- Traceability in St1´s value chain from sustainable raw materials to service station offerings
- Developing storyline of supply chain sustainability and transparency both internally and externally
Monitoring the reporting standards and frameworks, and identifying best practices
Monitoring the respective regulation (e.g., NFI directive)
As a part of our Nordic Sustainability team, your position will focus on developing our GRI data and related processes to a whole new level, and you will work in close collaboration with our refinery, production facilities and terminals across Nordics. In addition, your role includes developing St1´s sustainability framework together with the team, focusing especially in developing our supply chain sustainability & transparency of our actions along our value chain.
To succeed in this role, you need:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially in English
- Background in sustainability topics, especially reporting frameworks such as GRI
- Basic understanding of emission reporting standards (for example GHG Protocol, Science-Based Targets)
- Capability to take ownership across topics and teams within the organization
- Knowledge in greenhouse gas calculations and sustainability data seen as an advantage
- Ability to grasp new thinking, manage project-minded work, and train others during the process.
- Proficiency in English a must, in addition to Finnish or Swedish
We work based on our Culture for Growth which seeks in enabling sustainable future. As an St1 colleague we expect you to have a willingness to develop by learning from others, challenging conventional and innovating in new ways of working. You seek for a life-long learning. You are an ideal team player in supporting others but also challenging when necessary. You have commitment and ambition and hunger to grow in your role.