Frågor om jobbet? Kontakta din rekryterare för mer information
0734 34 64 82Skicka e-post
Take the opportunity to help us shaping the future of customer service and Artificial Intelligence by developing Aida, our Chatbot
Kick-start your tech career at SEB by joining SEB’s Tech Programme! As a fresh graduate, or early in your IT tech profession, you will have a unique opportunity to develop into a tech specialist at one of the largest IT-employers in Sweden.
You are recruited to a specific position as a Cognitive AI Integration Developer at CoEAIDA right from the start. This is an exciting area where you will work with AI development and the implementation of Aida, SEB’s Chatbot. You will also have the opportunity to build a valuable network, engaging in cross collaboration activities, help us solve real business challenges and have a really fun job where you can develop within the tech profession. Not bad, right?
Welcome with your application!
At SEB, we embrace innovative ideas and digital solutions that make life easier for our customers. We constantly adopt our ways of working to meet tomorrow´s challenges. We create opportunities for development and we always want our employees to feel appreciated, included and committed. If you have the ambition, we will give you the tools to succeed.
- A six months career programme within IT tech, designed for professional and personal development
- Real business challenges where you can make a real difference for the SEB business and organisation
- Full-time employment with market salary and access to SEB´s employee benefits
Your specific position:
From day one, you are recruited to a role as Cognitive AI Integration Developer in the division Business Support and the ITS First Line & Automation/CoEAIDA team, which will be your home unit. You will get a good understanding and learn important things about the banking industry in close collaboration with our business units and customers.
About SEB´s Tech Programme:
This is an ambitious programme, aiming to find new specialists that will contribute to the development of SEB and become real gurus for the future.
- You will start your six months programme in September 2019 with around twelve other tech professionals
- The programme has three major parts: learning your new professional role, participation in projects cross SEB and training sessions with participants in the programme as well as from the Trainee programme.
- The projects are real business challenges and cross-collaborative activities, where you will solve problems, gain knowledge and contribute to SEB´s business development.
- Curious about the other positions in the programme? You can find them all here: https://www.tng.se/seb-it-tech-program
We are looking for people who are passionate about IT tech and curious about working in a bank. And we need you to help and challenge us! We know the importance of staying ahead and to achieve greatness you might fail a few times first. With us you have a great opportunity to make a difference! To enjoy working at SEB you are passionate, humble and possess a potential and desire to lead yourself and others.
Your future manager, Erica Lundin, describes the work in department CoEAIDA as:
"We welcome you to help us make Aida a bigger part of SEB. You will be a valuable player in our team for the Aida implementations and technical integrations. If your share our interest in AI and cognitive development you will have a great challenge and opportunity to make Aida a great Chatbot for our clients and internal users."
We will provide you with everything we can for you to get a kick-start in SEB. In return, we ask for this:
- An academic degree in IT, Engineering, Behavioural Science or equivalent.
- You have graduated or will soon graduate and may have some work experience.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
It is not a requirement but a plus if you have acquired experience through leading projects, have worked within customer service or other service areas and studying/working abroad.
You are a dedicated problem solver, curious to learn with an open mind for new work processes and techniques. It is meriting if you are interested in natural processing language or chatbots in general.