Work cross-functional as a Channel Specialist and drive change! You will gain a large network of contacts throughout SEB!
Kick-start your tech career at SEB by joining SEB’s Tech Programme! As a fresh graduate, or early in your IT tech profession, you will have a unique opportunity to develop into a tech specialist at one of the largest IT employers in Sweden.
You are recruited to a specific position as a Channel Specialist at Digital Enablers right from the start. This is exciting area where our mission is to accelerate SEB’s journey towards the future, by developing and driving strategic initiatives. You will play an important role for the user experience of SEB´s customers.
You will also have the opportunity to build a valuable network, engaging in cross collaboration activities, help us solve real business challenges and have a really fun job where you can develop within the tech profession.
At SEB, we embrace innovative ideas and digital solutions that make life easier for our customers. We constantly adopt our ways of working to meet tomorrow´s challenges. We create opportunities for development and we always want our employees to feel appreciated, included and committed. If you have the ambition, we will give you the tools to succeed.
- A six months career programme within IT tech, designed for professional and personal development
- Real business challenges where you can make a real difference for the SEB business and organisation
- Full-time employment with market salary and access to SEB´s employee benefits
Your specific position:
From day one, you are recruited to a role as Channel Specialist at the division Business Support and Digital Enablers, which will be your home department. You will get a good understanding and learn important things about the banking industry in close collaboration with our business units and customers.
We are globally responsible for services and solutions for all customer segments, from private customers and corporates to large corporates and financial institutions.
As Channel Specialist you will play an important role in harmonising our digital channel across all customer segments. By collaborating with cross-function colleagues, making changes and improvements you will have an important role in our goal to reach our vision of delivering world-class service.
About SEB´s Tech Programme:
This is an ambitious programme, aiming to find new specialists that will contribute to the development of SEB and become real gurus for the future.
- You will start your six months programme in September 2019 with around twelve other tech professionals
- The programme has three major parts: learning your new professional role, participation in projects cross SEB and training sessions with participants in the programme as well as from the Trainee programme.
- The projects are real business challenges and cross-collaborative activities, where you will solve problems, gain knowledge and contribute to SEB´s business development.
- Curious about the other positions in the programme? You can find them all here: https://www.tng.se/seb-it-tech-program
We are looking for people who are passionate about IT tech and curious about working in a bank. And we need you to help and challenge us! We know the importance of staying ahead and to achieve greatness, you might fail a few times first. With us you have a great opportunity to make a difference! To enjoy working at SEB you are passionate, humble and possess a potential and desire to lead yourself and others.
Your future manager, Per-Erik Wellstedt, describes the work in Digital Enablers department:
"We are the Center of Excellence within Identification & Signing, Authorisations, Digital Interaction and Integration Services. If you are passionate about digital development, join us, I guarantee it will be fun!"
We will provide you with everything we can for you to get a kick-start in SEB. In return, we ask for this:
- An academic degree in Finance, Economics, IT or equivalent.
- You have graduated or will soon graduate and may have some work experience.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
It is not a requirement but a plus if you have acquired experience through leading projects, have worked within customer service or other service areas and studying/working abroad.
You have great communication skills and comfortable in taking a leading role. You have the ability to see the bigger picture and you have a technical interest and knowledge.